Close call last night...

LABusa

Donating Member
Registered
I've been very careful for the last three months I've had my baby, keeping that crystal ball polished as I like to say. Well last night a bird must have pooped on it because it didn't show me the gravel in the road.
I was pulling out of a gas station to see about a rider who stopped behind us when about 5 feet out on the street the back tire very suddenly slipped out to the right (pucker factor 4 or 5). Thankfully the patch of gravel was light and only about 3 feet or so because the bike got traction and I was able to stay upright. Had there been another couple feet of loose stuff, she would have been too far along to recover. Once again God was looking out for me.
Well, I'm really only recounting this event for you so that maybe all of us will pay a little closer attention to the road. If this can help one person from swallowing their underwear through their backside it will be worth it.
Take Care Guys and Gals...

Glad it wasn't too severe a spot and that you were able to keep her upright. You probably did have a little help!

Actually, bird p**p is supposed to be good luck!
laugh.gif
Glad you're ok.

Glad you kept it up and undamaged! And for the record Bird crap is only lucky for you when it lands on someone else.
biggrin.gif

Back