Sleepless_Reds last Florida meal....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Couldnt let them leave without fixing them up so I asked them to stop by for breakfast this morning on their way home.
Made sure their bellies were full and ready for the long drive back to Maryland..
Lots of everything.....mmmmmm....!

Jesse and family it was so nice to get together one last time before you left and please drive safe......:thumbsup:

Sleepless last Florida meal 7.31.10.jpg

just texted Jesse and he is about 100 miles or less from his home.

I jokingly told him lets go ride at 4am and he said SURE! crazy man! :laugh:

What's up guys and gals? Just letting you know that we got home 20 minutes ago. We didn't stop to eat at all. Thanks again, Blanca Busa for the big breakfast. The only long break we took was to buy a couple of things at South Of The Border. That was it. I didn't take a nap or anything. We only stopped for gas and comfort stop. As usual, I did all the driving.....total of about 17 hours.

It was pouring down rain in Jacksonville area and nothing but rain almost the whole part of Virginia.

Saiid, thanks again for everything. We really appreciate it. Please tell the whole family that we had a great time. We miss you guys already. Can't wait to spend time with you again.
God Bless
:beerchug:

well damn!!!! glad you got home safe and had a great trip. WAY TO GO BLANCA:thumbsup:

Thanks. We sure are glad to be home.:thumbsup:.

I wanted to go out this morning but I'm sure it's still damp in some places.

Last edited:
17 hours of driving straight. Holy crap bro, you're just not right!!:laugh:

If I can do 1,000+ miles in 19 hours on the bike, what's 17 hours of driving straight?:laugh: J/K

I'm so used to driving long distance. I've done it hundreds of times. One time, we left for Orlando after my work. Got off work at 4:30 and left the house at 8:00pm. I drove until 10:00 A.M. the next day and didn't go to bed until that Sunday night.

Also, back when I was single, I always drove up to Markham, Ontario every time I get a long weekend which is every six weeks. What I did was leave Thursday after work and come home Sunday night. It's 540 miles from our house to my cousin's house. Takes me about 9 hours with just two fuel stops.

I don't know......there's something about me and the open road.:laugh:

Back