I will never again take for granted the things she does

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Going on about a week or so that I've been Mr mom and taking care of the kids. Waking them up , making breakfast , driving them to school, picking them up, bringing them home , doing homework, making dinner, cleaning their clothes, giving them showers, filling out numerous field trip requests, making sure there is enough food in the fridge and working my day job along with it.
I truly appreciate again all the things she does during her normal day.
How she has time to shop I have no idea. So to all the women out there doing everything to keep your homes together I salute you and to the woman who keeps mine together I say again I love you and always will.....

..........and miss you :laugh:

I know for a fact my wife has a tougher job than I do raising 4 boys. There is no way I would do it as good!

No , with everything I listed above that she does it is really impossible for her to have one.

Sounds like it,

But

Ive had to be the mommie on a couple of occasions and I have to say, It is hard work, But, Not as hard as having to get up and go to work everyday.

Sounds like it,

But

Ive had to be the mommie on a couple of occasions and I have to say, It is hard work, But, Not as hard as having to get up and go to work everyday.

Both about equal but doing both is the hard part. I'm waking up and waking the kids, get them dressed , fed , teeth brushed, drive em to school and then off to work myself. I find myself going to work to relax rather than try to do something.

Both about equal but doing both is the hard part. I'm waking up and waking the kids, get them dressed , fed , teeth brushed, drive em to school and then off to work myself. I find myself going to work to relax rather than try to do something.

Doing both would be a nightmare.

Good luck, How long do you have to keep doing it.

Oh yea i forgot saiid... Hope you didnt think i was being insensitive

Doing both would be a nightmare.

Good luck, How long do you have to keep doing it.

She's coming back tomorrow but I'll prolly give her a day to get readjusted.

Oh yea i forgot saiid... Hope you didnt think i was being insensitive

No not all.

I'm actually enjoying it. Every minute more I spend with the two of them I realize how quick they are growing up.

Sounds like you are doing a good job.:thumbsup:

Always amazing when you have to fill in for Mom. They go on less rest, get more done, and most of the time are in better modes. :)

Not to worry Saiid, I'll be there soon and I'll help you with the kids!

Oh yeah, polish your bike up for me too! :cheerleader:

I feel you Blanca. On the mornings when I have to drop my son off at the sitter because my girl has to go into work early, I haven't made it into the office before 8:30 yet. Any other day, I'm at my desk by 7:15 at least.

Hell, i don't even have kids, just cats and when my wife is gone i can totally feel it. Add children to the mix and well, i would be in trouble. :laugh: I am sticking with cats only!

last yr my wife went on a cruise with her mom and aunt and i had to take off the whole week and watch my 2 boys. it was rough and i do understand what she goes though every day and god bless her..

Back