Picnic Day at the beach with Sleepless_Red and families..pics

I thought about it.:laugh:

Bring her back with 500 miles added on to her and write "Sleepless_red rode me" on the windscreen.:laugh:

Blanca Busa is one sharp looking and a very clean machine.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sleepless you have done it... took it out for a real ride! You know Saiid justs keeps her clean and caged up all the time:lol:

I don't for many but I did offer to him if he wanted to take it for a ride .
Would not have been worth much though unless he did go for a good ride cuz around my home it would have not been poss for him to open it up .

Jesse again thank you and Daisy . So happy she said that :)
Eat a slice for me .

Sleepless you have done it... took it out for a real ride! You know Saiid justs keeps her clean and caged up all the time:lol:

Not even a real motorcycle .
Just a plastic model I fooled you all with :rofl:

A compliment of the highest order .
Sleepless_Red saying my bike is clean .
Only Kenny Roberts telling me I can ride would be better :)

I don't for many but I did offer to him if he wanted to take it for a ride .
Would not have been worth much though unless he did go for a good ride cuz around my home it would have not been poss for him to open it up .

Jesse again thank you and Daisy . So happy she said that :)
Eat a slice for me .

Again, thanks for offering me to take Blanca for a ride. The truth was, I didn't want to bring her back for you to change the oil again. You told me you just did it.:laugh:

You're welcome, friend.

Instead of eating a slice for you, you guys can always join us.:cheerleader:

Again, thanks for everything. We had a great day!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
A compliment of the highest order .
Sleepless_Red saying my bike is clean .
Only Kenny Roberts telling me I can ride would be better :)

It is very clean......I love it. It looks like it's been sitting on the stands for a long time.:laugh: J/K

It is very clean......I love it. It looks like it's been sitting on the stands for a long time.:laugh: J/K

Four days and way too long !
Been so busy with things around the house and others that I have not ridden since I changed the oil and washed her .

Back