Got Stopped last night. DO NOT RUN

I saw the gangster monkey avatar and thought it was Lycan...had to do a double take when I realized it wasn't him....LoL!

good on ya for pullin over bro-but after the turn, you probly coulda dissappeared anyway:whistle: but I would never encourage anyone to do somethin like thaaaaat:rulez:

glad you got off w/a warning Kev-but stay on your toes now bro, cuz cops are out En Force for the 105th thru this weekend, and Labor Day is coming up right after...be careful out there:beerchug:

Some one was smiling all over you Kev.. with that stop and your GF! Glad u aint posting from behind bars!:beerchug:

A little respect goes a looooong way. It's probably a very novel day for them if someone actually admits they did something wrong instead of arguing and cursing at them.

LEO's are just doing their jobs. A vast majority of them are good people just trying to make things safer for the rest of us and they get treated terribly by so many. It's a thankless job, not to mention dangerous.
+1 Glad you both had a good day :)

glad worked out for you, it all depends on the cop. a cop stop me on my zx14 for missing inspection sticker ( one month old bike:banghead:) and gave me ticket.:moon: i bet you if it was a cruiser, he would not bother with it.

Glad you stopped, but I'm assuming the guy riding the CBR kept going?

Glad you stopped, but I'm assuming the guy riding the CBR kept going?

Yes he did. he went straight I turned. The CBR did not know it was a cop. It was an unmarked and I saw the Prison shield as we passed each other. I was on the outside he was on the inside.

good you pulled over. It all depends on the mood of the day and the idividual sometimes.

good you pulled over. It all depends on the mood of the day and the idividual sometimes.
I think it helped my cause that I was stopped and waiting fo rhim when he turned the corner. He was like WOW, that's a first. :rofl:
[/I]

Dang..someone's got my gangster monkey....wassup with that!? I couldnt make it work as my avatar again after tha change!

Shennanigans!!!!!!!!!!!!!???:rulez:

I noticed that too. everytime i saw his post i thought it was you:laugh:

Good jugdement there Kev. I think it has alot to do with your attitude towards him. I had a similar experience with same outcome. He didnt even want to look at my registration.:cheerleader:

Good jugdement there Kev. I think it has alot to do with your attitude towards him. I had a similar experience with same outcome. He didnt even want to look at my registration.:cheerleader:

It just proves, Man up if you did wrong and the punishment will be a WHOLE lot less severe. He was totally cool and a little suprised I think. I will never make that WRONG choice that it seems so many people make. My life is worth more than a stinking $300 or even a $3000 ticket. I can't see it.

had something simular happen to me, i just pulled over and had my lid off and info for him and we talked for a while and he let me go.

Back