Got a warning yesterday...

(Postal @ May 30 2007,14:36)
(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,18:30)
(thrasherfox @ May 09 2007,14:27)
(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,11:24)
(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!! LOL
It's going to be a great summer and then eventually it'll be April again
laugh.gif

Dayum, if there's anything I hate when riding the Busa, it's staying within the law.

poke.gif
Tonight’s forecast: Dark with widely scattered light in the morning
Carlton, George
laugh.gif
I think it is George Carlin.....

P.
fugg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mustang Sally. Now I dare somebody to correct my azz. No, don't hand me that Mustang Chelle shid either. Come on Postal, bring it.
laugh.gif
blush.gif

Just be careful sister, something is not right with that. WHAT COUNTY ARE YOU? I HOPE NOT CHARLES COUNTY, CALVERT COUNTY OR PG COUNTY, WHO KNOW MOST OF THEM ARE PSYCHO. KEEP THIS WITH YOU
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

(DC TONY @ Jun. 03 2007,13:24) Just be careful sister, something is not right with that. WHAT COUNTY ARE YOU? I HOPE NOT CHARLES COUNTY, CALVERT COUNTY OR PG COUNTY, WHO KNOW MOST OF THEM ARE PSYCHO.   KEEP THIS WITH YOU      
guns.gif

guns.gif
No, I'm in BFE...small town thinking with some small town police...surrounded by the "good old boy" network
laugh.gif

Life's good, they haven't pulled me over yet!
wink.gif

guns.gif

You know if it were me I would confront this JA the next time I saw him and ask why he is so interested in me and my rides. That will let him know that you are watching out for him and if he continues file a complaint with the state office. If you need maybe we can round up some "good ole' boys" and confornt him
biggrin.gif

(snakeyezzz @ Jun. 04 2007,15:27) You know if it were me I would confront this JA the next time I saw him and ask why he is so interested in me and my rides. That will let him know that you are watching out for him and if he continues file a complaint with the state office. If you need maybe we can round up some "good ole' boys" and confornt him
biggrin.gif
That would be funny and a great photo op, especially if my "posse" shows up in say, pink shirts
laugh.gif

I've talked to a "higher up" locally; guy I really trust, so if I go missing, he will hopefully remember what I've told him my concerns were...he said if I need his help, he'll make some calls to the state boys...

I don't know the guy, don't see him, but I do know I'm driving like a saint more often than I'd like...  
wink.gif

Thanks for your concerns...if I stop posting, someone call the police and report this thread!  LOL

(LCB @ May 15 2007,11:58) +1 on the creepy thing... Any time I see a Crown Vic, I always slow up - it's become force of habit!
It's when I do it for the Mercury's that pizz me off, and now you got the Impala's and Dodge products.
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 30 2007,13:12) WTF MAN!!!! So, today, I hear from yet another coworker that the black Mustang convertible is being watched and has been clocked at "excessive speeds"...I wonder though, why in the hell hasn't this elusive mythical beast been pulled yet? With either Mike or I at the helm?!
all_coholic.gif

I've been driving Mike's GT for 2 weeks now because my car is getting upgrades and he's being sweet
smile.gif

...I haven't been speeding...even drove my ass next to a damn State car through a school zone today and chuckled as he pulled a VW Jetta...
laugh.gif

I'm being stalked by a psycho cop!
laugh.gif
Someone, send me valium, please...
all_coholic.gif
This is just plain screwy and almost funny now...

wink.gif
Have you ever thought that the coworkers are getting even with IT
rock.gif

laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 04 2007,17:30) Have you ever thought that the coworkers are getting even with IT  
rock.gif
You know, I never considered that...

...could it be?  dadofthree is right about something?  Wait?  What?  What was that?!  Did we just have an earthquake or did a meteor hit close by?  Could he be right?!  Could the fate of all humankind be held in the mind of this one man?  Who will tell the others?  Will he share his pink shirt with them?  Oh the humanity!!!!

Naw, I'm too nice to these people and I help them...why would they do that to innocent little old me?  *blink* *blink*

ices_rofl.gif

Back