Got a warning yesterday...

(thrasherfox @ May 09 2007,14:27)
(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,11:24)
(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!! LOL
It's going to be a great summer and then eventually it'll be April again
laugh.gif

Dayum, if there's anything I hate when riding the Busa, it's staying within the law.

poke.gif
Tonight’s forecast: Dark with widely scattered light in the morning
Carlton, George
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,11:30)
(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!!  LOL
laugh.gif

Dayum, if there's anything I hate when riding the Busa, it's staying within the law.

poke.gif
Carlton, George  
laugh.gif
I had forgot who said that, it has allways just stuck in my head..

Good o'l George lol

laugh.gif

You know if I see something like a low tire or a burned out lamp, I would tell that person if I saw their vehicle often. Could be that simple.Or he could be a crazy wack job. But I prefer the 1st scenario.

(DREW @ May 10 2007,01:45) You know if I see something like a low tire or a burned out lamp, I would tell that person if I saw their vehicle often. Could be that simple.Or he could be a crazy wack job. But I prefer the 1st scenario.
Nope, nothing wrong with my car...it's my baby and everything is in good working order
smile.gif

wink.gif

Never know. Check them light's. If that is the problem it would be a easy fix.
A friend following me said I had a brake light out in my truck. I didn't know. I rarely check them. And that was Friday.

maybe he just really likes your car and his wife said she didn't know you because she doesn't want him buying one?
wow.gif

My Mustang is 100% okay; just had it inspected last week...

My local police officer friend emailed me yesterday saying "hey, I noticed you're in the other Mustang today...I'll call State and let 'em know"
laugh.gif

My paranoia has quieted some...I still look for the State guy in an older model Crown Vic though...
wow.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,05:36) My paranoia...........
They have medication for that
biggrin.gif

Honestly good to hear things have subsided, but still be aware.

(hbr @ May 15 2007,08:42)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,05:36) My paranoia...........
They have medication for that  
biggrin.gif

Honestly good to hear things have subsided, but still be aware.
Hey, I'll own up to sort of creating my own drama...not a fan of finding out state guys are "asking about the red Mustang", especially if they're asking my coworkers...

Just felt wrong and I'll admit, a bit creepy...

I'm better now...got other police aware of what my worries are and if I go missing
wow.gif
they may go ask this clown first
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Life is good...

+1 on the creepy thing... Any time I see a Crown Vic, I always slow up - it's become force of habit!

Around here, the Crown Vics are on their way out...the ones to watch are any silver, dark blue, black or dark gray Impalas...sneaky sneaky
laugh.gif

WTF MAN!!!!  So, today, I hear from yet another coworker that the black Mustang convertible is being watched and has been clocked at "excessive speeds"...I wonder though, why in the hell hasn't this elusive mythical beast been pulled yet?  With either Mike or I at the helm?!  
all_coholic.gif

I've been driving Mike's GT for 2 weeks now because my car is getting upgrades and he's being sweet
smile.gif

...I haven't been speeding...even drove my ass next to a damn State car through a school zone today and chuckled as he pulled a VW Jetta...  
laugh.gif

I'm being stalked by a psycho cop!  
laugh.gif
 Someone, send me valium, please...  
all_coholic.gif
 This is just plain screwy and almost funny now...

wink.gif

laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,18:30)
(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!!  LOL
laugh.gif

poke.gif
Carlton, George  
laugh.gif
I think it is George Carlin.....

P.

laugh.gif

Back