Got a $254 Ticket yesterday!!!

(semicps @ Oct. 22 2006,09:56) a set of chrome bar ends
they are on the way...don't open it around your wife as i wrapped a little something around one of them to help you get NJ's stuff to him...good luck, bro...i hope today is going better for you

Sorry for your phucked up day - hope this one goes better.

Oh ... and I'm in on the Pazzo lever group buy. If that comes through soon enough you can have my old clutch lever (which is perfect) - I'll even pay shipping.

(semicps @ Oct. 23 2006,10:18)
they are on the way...don't open it around your wife as i wrapped a little something around one of them to help you get NJ's stuff to him...good luck, bro...i hope today is going better for you
PM sent
smile.gif

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 23 2006,09:50)
(semicps @ Oct. 23 2006,10:18)
PM sent  
smile.gif
PM'ed back...and you better listen to me
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

dude, that is most certainly a shiddy day-but take it from someone who knows o too well what COULD have happend, you got off scott-free considering.

for starters-you say that your speed was so high you wont even put it to print? then I can gaurantee that ANY Statey that was on your azz should have been handcuffing you and kicking your bike onto a flatbed to be dragged into Police impound where it would sit (accrueing $25/day storage fee) until you got bailed out by your wife (if she still likes you at that point) and then spent another $125 on top of what you owe for storage...then you would see what wonderful treatment towrs for the PD have for your bike- you'd be lucky if all the plastics were still there.

then you would get to deal with the court sys, and try to get your lic. back after a felony traffic violation (ask a real LEO, but I think the magic number is 30+mph over the posted limit-which Im sure you were WELL beyond) which costs ALOT more than $254.00

chalk it up as a lesson learned, and next time you get 'the urge' make sure you know every inch of road ahead and speed accordingly...becuz that trooper is just doing what he's supposed to, when you let your bike do what it was built to do.

good luck with the ticket-try to fight it n get it reduced at least to a lower violation n points-pay the $$ whatever it is and let it go.

+1, it could have been alot worse. i really know from first hand experience.

Back