Got a $254 Ticket yesterday!!!

Sorry man! If you need a little help, we don't think your a scumbag. Perhaps someone can get a donation program together with pay pal for you so we can help, I know I will. Things will get better, hang in there.

my bike is new so i dont have any parts but if you need some
$$$$$$ let me know.also sorry about the bike.
rock.gif

It could have been a lot worse and remember the cop did cut you a break.

I'm sure you were going plenty fast enough that the cop could have impounded your bike.  Then it would have been dropped at least 3 more times on both sides.

Sit back and relax, and just think you did get a break.  Maybe not the biggest break you could have, but it could have been a lot worse...

Especially after you yelled at the cop as you threw your wallet at him.  He might not have wrote you up if you had not blown up at him.

Man, that stinks. I don't have any parts, but let us know if you still need anything. Maybe we can pull a couple bucks together and get them from a board sponsor for ya.
cool.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 22 2006,13:50) Sorry for your bad luck.
Where you North of Torrington on Rt 8 because they have been brutual up that way all summer.
In your signature photo you are on Nod rd in Simsbury, you live in the Farmington Valley ?
exactly where I was. That is Nod Rd, I live on the NB/PLainville town line. I cut cross Nod Rd to get to 202 wheb I ride north.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 22 2006,14:01) Maybe it was still all the beer seeping out his pores from Godsmack.
ha! If I didn't make us buy tix to that show I'd have some cash.

(GSXcite @ Oct. 22 2006,14:27) Sorry man! If you need a little help, we don't think your a scumbag. Perhaps someone can get a donation program together with pay pal for you so we can help, I know I will. Things will get better, hang in there.
I really appreciate the offer but I could never and would never accept cash. Bad enough I asked for parts. It means alot that people care enough to offer their hard earned dineros. Thank you

(thepushercg @ Oct. 22 2006,14:09) give me a couple of weeks and i  will have my stator cover off,  i allready have another one to put on mine. ill give you my black one, i am just waiting on a chrome sprocket cover to show up on ebay then tear mine down to put all the chrome on. email or p.m. me if you want it.
pm sent
beerchug.gif

(FASTBUSA06 @ Oct. 22 2006,15:01) my bike is new so i dont have any parts but if you need some
$$$$$$ let me know.also sorry about the bike.
rock.gif
As I said to GSXcite I appreciate the offer but hang on to your cash. Thanks so much though.

(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 22 2006,16:31) Man, that stinks. I don't have any parts, but let us know if you still need anything. Maybe we can pull a couple bucks together and get them from a board sponsor for ya.  
cool.gif
naw no cash. Thank you though for the kindness.
beerchug.gif

Sorry for all your trouble. Things can only get better from here.

dude, that is most certainly a shiddy day-but take it from someone who knows o too well what COULD have happend, you got off scott-free considering.

for starters-you say that your speed was so high you wont even put it to print? then I can gaurantee that ANY Statey that was on your azz should have been handcuffing you and kicking your bike onto a flatbed to be dragged into Police impound where it would sit (accrueing $25/day storage fee) until you got bailed out by your wife (if she still likes you at that point) and then spent another $125 on top of what you owe for storage...then you would see what wonderful treatment towrs for the PD have for your bike- you'd be lucky if all the plastics were still there.

then you would get to deal with the court sys, and try to get your lic. back after a felony traffic violation (ask a real LEO, but I think the magic number is 30+mph over the posted limit-which Im sure you were WELL beyond) which costs ALOT more than $254.00

chalk it up as a lesson learned, and next time you get 'the urge' make sure you know every inch of road ahead and speed accordingly...becuz that trooper is just doing what he's supposed to, when you let your bike do what it was built to do.

good luck with the ticket-try to fight it n get it reduced at least to a lower violation n points-pay the $$ whatever it is and let it go.

Well, all the advice on this page is spot on.

Let one of us spot you the shipping for NJ so you can get that done, and as far as the parts you are one of the best memebers on this board you derserve a break.

PM me if you need anything.  
beerchug.gif

FIDO CM!
F*K it drive on continue misson.

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 22 2006,14:59)
(GSXcite @ Oct. 22 2006,14:27) Sorry man! If you need a little help, we don't think your a scumbag. Perhaps someone can get a donation program together with pay pal for you so we can help, I know I will. Things will get better, hang in there.
I really appreciate the offer but I could never and would never accept cash.  Bad enough I asked for parts.  It means alot that people care enough to offer their hard earned dineros.  Thank you
Wouldn't think of sending you cash!

Would you accept a check?
tounge.gif

All I can say is try he other side of the bad tomorrow to get out of. WOW Sorry to hear all of that. You made my day look great!! Thanks

That's a real pisser, bro.

I'm going to be putting my Woodcraft cover on in a few days. More than happy to send you the old one.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Oct. 23 2006,08:56) That's a real pisser, bro.

I'm going to be putting my Woodcraft cover on in a few days.  More than happy to send you the old one.

--Wag--
Thanks Wag - thepushercg is sending me his. If it doesn't work out I'll pm you. KEVIN

becuz that trooper is just doing what he's supposed to,[/Quote]
LOL..and the cop who let you off the other day when you didn't have a valid license musta been doing what he wuz supposed to too?
tounge.gif

Back