firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Come on VaBusa, we are all waiting with baited breath for the conclusion of your saga...
lurk.gif

I did update everyone on Friday...
smile.gif

I contacted my friend with the Sheriff's Office...he knows the State cop that's asking about me and said he didn't think I had anything to worry about, BUT that if I see the guy following me or I hear more, he'll make some calls to the guy's superiors and speak up for me...

So, I feel better...

Hell, now that you've got some backup and wittnesses showing that you've heard/noticed that he's showing an unjustified interest in you, you could probably get any ticket he wrote you dropped as harrassment.

Blow by him on the busa at 3 digits and when he stops you, throw down the gauntlet and tell him he'd better leave you alone.

Of course, I'm just kidding... but it's (at least the first part) something to think about.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'll think about that one LOL

My luck, it'll be the 20 other State cops that pull my butt over when I speed, so I'm sure I want to risk it
wow.gif

HOLD ON. There's another cop who's stalking you? Besides Hank? Oh no, this is just unacceptable.  
guns.gif

(PDBusa @ May 09 2007,12:39) HOLD ON. There's another cop who's stalking you? Besides Hank? Oh no, this is just unacceptable.  
guns.gif
Go figure...this one actually writes tickets though...
laugh.gif

(PDBusa @ May 09 2007,13:55) You're done. No nuts for you. And get off my swing.  
argue.gif
Don't worry, there were nuts for everyone and that swing was not yours...

Don't go pushing me around mister Police Man!
pissed.gif

zzwhip.gif

Mark is like that with his nuts, everyone gets some. I think Zuk and Cap even took some home...
wow.gif

Hey Chelle' I know you believe you understand what you think these guys have said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard isn't what they meant.
wow.gif

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 09 2007,14:15) Hey Chelle' I know you believe you understand what you think these guys have said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard isn't what they meant.
wow.gif
Exactly...
rock.gif

Yeah, that's it. What he said!

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 09 2007,14:15) Hey Chelle' I know you believe you understand what you think these guys have said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard isn't what they meant.
wow.gif
NOW I'm scared
laugh.gif

Thanks Daryl!!
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15:32) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!! LOL
It's going to be a great summer and then eventually it'll be April again
laugh.gif

Dayum, if there's anything I hate when riding the Busa, it's staying within the law.

poke.gif

(PDBusa @ May 09 2007,12:39) HOLD ON. There's another cop who's stalking you? Besides Hank? Oh no, this is just unacceptable.
guns.gif
Ah, I, think there's several cops stalking her. There I go typing out loud
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,11:24)
(VaBusa @ May 04 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) so I just need to lay low and stay legal...it's going to be a LONG damn summer!!  LOL
It's going to be a great summer and then eventually it'll be April again  
laugh.gif

Dayum, if there's anything I hate when riding the Busa, it's staying within the law.

poke.gif
Tonight’s forecast: Dark with widely scattered light in the morning

wow.gif
WTF
laugh.gif
Said what you
wink.gif

Back