Goldwing! Can you do this on your busa?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
This is my friend GregBob. I had no idea the Goldwing was such an agile boat.

Greg definately has skills. Greg actually did his first track day on this Goldwing. Do you suppose the guys who were passed by Greg were thinking "I must still be sleeping? I swear that was a Goldwing" :bowdown:

This is Greg on his busa at a recent track day. I posted this photo up a couple weeks ago. Impressive skills for a short timer.
GregBob1.jpg

I'm impressed this thing don't fall over!
GregBob10-02-08045.jpg

I think Greg has learned how improtant looking through the corner is?
GregBob10-02-08036.jpg

Greg makes right handers look so easy.
GregBob10-02-08031.jpg

ok, if that is legit then... well i've not got the words (rare!).

never got a gold wing down this low. mainly because i couldn't afford the shop bill afterward. :laugh:

I just took the photos yesterday afternoon myself. I can assure you they are 100% accurate. Greg is the REAL DEAL! All I could do was watch in amazement. He kept this up for 20 minutes. Did some crazy emergency stopping as well. That big ass bike is amazingly agile in the proper hands.

WOW.. When I took my cycle safety class, the instructor had a Goldwing and did a tight figure 8 in a small marked box. DANG is all I could say.

Imagine raising that thing 3" front and back... and kicking some serous azz in twisties...

That would be fun.

GW one incredible piece of machinery, limo on two wheels...

:bowdown:I couldn't do it, but I've seen some motorcycle cops doing the same thing. Much respect

LMAO, what suckers you guys are, take a closer look at the pics, I for one call shenanigans, cool pics though

That's the turkey I was trying to keep up with when I crashed at Spokane Raceway!

Skilz for certain!:thumbsup:

and a great guy to boot!

its possible :bowdown:I couldn't do it, but I've seen some motorcycle cops doing the same thing. Much respect[/QUOTE]

+1

chp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, what suckers you guys are, take a closer look at the pics, I for one call shenanigans, cool pics though

Why is it that people with absolutely no talent seem to always want to degrade people who do?

Back