You too, can look this good!

Actually Busa's will lean way farther over.

I forgot who it was but one of our members awhile back scraped his fairing on a corner.

And I wanted to add that in no way was meant to take anything away from the pic above, the pic above is without a doubt a good lean, I just wanted to express that as far as Busa's go people are often amazed at what they can do in corners

Actually Greg the guy in the picture is showing pretty much perfect form and has a good lean angle. The Busa can get over farther yes but in most cases when you have the busa leaned over to that point the rider has zero lean angle left and will most likely low side. It is better to get off the bike more like Greg is doing so just incase something happens you have a more lean angle left to tackle that turn or what ever may lay in your path .

Greg is getting better and better with every track day. His form is just letter perfect!

Dude, whatever you're doing, you're doing an AWESOME JOB! Greg makes that Busa look like a 600 supersport. :beerchug:

As soon as the Miller schedule for next year comes out, we'll coordinate.

Dude, whatever you're doing, you're doing an AWESOME JOB! Greg makes that Busa look like a 600 supersport. :beerchug:

As soon as the Miller schedule for next year comes out, we'll coordinate.

2 summers ago I got the privilage to spend 11 days with tufbusa (steven) and the rest of the crew MJN, babusa ect...
I came back to the eastcoast with a whole lot more confidence and experience in riding.
Steven has taught me tons of stuff and it has paid off by just listening.
You are a true friend Sir...:bowdown: You would be the very last friend I would ever consider trading in! :bowdown:

Actually Busa's will lean way farther over.

I forgot who it was but one of our members awhile back scraped his fairing on a corner.

I've got a pic of my scraped fairing, done on an early trackday for me, BEFORE I learned proper riding technique. Still, it's cool to know the bike keeps traction at extreme angles. I was on Pirelli Diablos when I did that and am leaving it on there for bragging rights. :)

Great pic! I've gotten some great coaching from guys like BA Busa, Charlesbusa, Lambbusa and many others who have brought me a long way in my riding. I could learn more, though. Where are you guys?!!!

Getting a good coach is where it's at. Looks like he's doing really well out there.

Qualifiers are great tires. He might like the BT002 R/S tires. Very sticky. The Pilots make you think you're holding on and all of a sudden, they'll let go. Scared the piss outta me the first time and fortunately, I had room left, both on the track and the speed and didn't go down. Learned to take it easy after that when I have PP or 2CT's on the bike.

The bad habits are tough to give up because of fear. Fear is a powerful motivator.

Keep up the good work. There are a lot of riders out there who need your help!

--Wag--

can someone photoshop me and my bike in that pic:thumbsup:

looks great. love what he's done to it:beerchug:

Great pic! I've gotten some great coaching from guys like BA Busa, Charlesbusa, Lambbusa and many others who have brought me a long way in my riding. I could learn more, though. Where are you guys?!!!

Getting a good coach is where it's at. Looks like he's doing really well out there.

Qualifiers are great tires. He might like the BT002 R/S tires. Very sticky. The Pilots make you think you're holding on and all of a sudden, they'll let go. Scared the piss outta me the first time and fortunately, I had room left, both on the track and the speed and didn't go down. Learned to take it easy after that when I have PP or 2CT's on the bike.

The bad habits are tough to give up because of fear. Fear is a powerful motivator.

Keep up the good work. There are a lot of riders out there who need your help!

--Wag--

You are absolutely right Wag, riding these high performance machines is a continuous learning curve. Having someone to guide you through the process is such an advantage over the guy who's learning on his own. I have had the advantage of having some of the top riders in our state "Washington" to help me along. I truely enjoy passing along some of the things I've learned to others.

At least you survived your lesson in performance on your PP's without a crash. :beerchug: Most guys aren't that fortunate!

WOW, Guy'z That can ride like this JUST AMAZE ME!!! I'm still wondering how to remove the Training wheels ??? Very COOL Pic, keep up the Great work, and thx for sharing :beerchug:

At least you survived your lesson in performance on your PP's without a crash. :beerchug: Most guys aren't that fortunate!

Yah. I also wasn't pushing it on an unfamiliar tire. As much as I hate 'em, I've been in the unfortunate position of being desperate for a tire and had to use the damm things. Oh, well. Just have to tone it down. I've discovered that you learn better going slow anyway. Slow practice with perfect form will make one learn faster in the near term.

--Wag--

Back