GregBob update w/photos

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
As many of you know, my friend Greg aka "GregBob" has been quite the impressive student of motorcycle performance. His track bike is a heavy weight fat chick or as we know it, the mighty "Busa".

Greg had a job in Sacramento and the lucky bastid incorporated two days of track time at Thunder Hill during his trip. Was anyone else at the Monday/Tuesday (Nov 3 & 4) track days?

Greg emailed me a couple of photos of his fun at work. Thought I'd share them with you. This guy was running in the beginners group last season and now he looks like a pro. Spanking the azz off that busa it appears.

Greg's accomplishments have exceeded all expectations over a short period of time.

GregTH-2.jpg

GregTH-4.jpg

I put those Qualifiers on just before he left for Thunder Hill. Greg was on PP's and now simply loves the Q's (His second set).

I installed stainless steel galfer brake lines, HH pads, adjusted his suspension and added a 43T rear sprocket as well. He was quite impress with the way his busa performed and picking up his lap times as a result.

That looks like such a blast. I'm already looking forward to spring when the tracks re-open here.:thumbsup:

Back