I think I can do it

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm shooting for 60,000 miles before the end of this year and I think I can do it. It's tough, though. Been working 10-12 hours a day lately. Hope the weather cooperates. She will be 2 years and 2 months on the 27th of this month. Also, I'd like to thank HPC for helping me get this far. See you soon, Greg.
4102183427_22e22d3003.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET, keep on ticking man. :beerchug:

Thanks again for everything, Greg. You're DA BEST!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I would have been out there this morning if it's dry. Could have put another couple of hundred miles before going to the gym at 9:00am. I could have ridden for at least 4 1/2 hours this morning if I got out at 4:00. It's just too wet out there.

Last edited:
Wow..... that is a ton of miles..:thumbsup:

No major issues yet?

Not that I know of. Thanks to HPC for keeping her in excellent condition. :beerchug: I'm telling you folks, if you have a guy like Greg on your side, it makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
wow!!! do you sleep :laugh:

To be honest, not much. If I get 5 hours of sleep, that's good enough for me. Weekends, too. No matter what time I go to bed, I get up at 3:45am and hit the road at 4:00am so I can beat the morning rush hour. I want to be home before 6:00am so I can get ready for work. I always start working at 7:30 am so I need time to get ready and drop off my daughter to the baby sitter before coming to work.

Here's an example of one of my Sunday morning rides. Left the house just before 4:00am.
3897870116_469543bdfa.jpg

Got home just in time to go to the gym with my wife at 9:00am and spend the rest of the day with the family.
3897889232_2f759e68ba.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again, everyone. Yesterday, I didn't get to go out during the day. I was raking leaves and spent the rest of the day with my family. I went out last night, though. Left at around 8:30 and rode until almost 11:00. I'm less than 100 miles from hitting 59,000 miles. Looking at this week's forecast, I think I'll hit 60,000 miles before the end of this month. :please:

hey man....hey man take it easy on that machine...I know your mechanic.

I can't take it easy. I'll get grumpy. I'm glad you know him. Man, you should hear the things he says to me while he's working on my scoot.:laugh: Sometimes, I feel like asking his wife to talk to him.:laugh: I'll never forget when he told me that the reason I bought heated gear is so I can warm my little hands.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I told my riding buddy about it and he thought that was pretty funny.

Back