Finally hit the 60,000 mile mark (Thanks, HPC)

That is a crap load of miles in 2 years! I only have 26,000 on my 06 in 3 years!:bowdown:

Last edited:
While I'm here, let me share with you guys how my schedule goes in case you wonder how I racked up all those miles.
I always start working at 7:30 am and ends whenever. Sometimes until almost 8:00pm.
Mondays-kids have Karate class from 7:30-9:00pm so we get home around 9:20pm.
Tuesdays-My daughter has piano lesson from 7:00-7:45pm
Wednesdays-Karate class again same time as Mondays.
Thursdays-kids have C2 education class from 5:00 until 7:00pm
Fridays- finally gets a break from kids' after school activities.
My wife and I go to the gym whenever we can after work. I almost forgot, I work Saturdays, too.
Sundays is family day. I ride too but I have to be back before 9:00am to go to church and spend the rest of the day with the family.
These are the reasons why I go riding before coming to work. I don't ride to work because I live 3.2 miles away from it. These are also the reasons why I've never gone on any trips. I can't leave my family behind with all these activities. When I do get a day off, I can only ride from 9:00am until about 2:30pm because I have to pick up my daughter from school at 3:05pm.
This is why sometimes, I wonder how I did it, too.

Last edited:
Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate it. Just got back from another ride.

DAMN---that's a lot of riding. I don't know how you do it with that schedule. Mine turned 2 years old the day after Thanksgiving--only got 18,000 miles on her! Stay safe--and ride often!!!:thumbsup:

DAMN---that's a lot of riding. I don't know how you do it with that schedule. Mine turned 2 years old the day after Thanksgiving--only got 18,000 miles on her! Stay safe--and ride often!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks. You,too. I just did another 100 miles this morning. That's the secret.

Last edited:
Back