GregBob is a handful!

that is the R ... let me see if I can find the RS I thought I had it located before but $$ was too high

Last edited:
Bogus, you been hitting the crown royal way to much these days :poke:

I just got off the phone with Bridgestone and they tell me the 003RS won't be available until sometime in July and as of yet, don't know what the price will be. Could it be the BT003RS tires you saw at the NESBA track event was actually a shinko knockoff from Korea? :laugh:

Maybe it's time to go on the wagon? :rofl:

Bogus, you been hitting the crown royal way to much these days :poke:

I just got off the phone with Bridgestone and they tell me the 003RS won't be available until sometime in July and as of yet, don't know what the price will be. Could it be the BT003RS tires you saw at the NESBA track event was actually a shinko knockoff from Korea? :laugh:

Maybe it's time to go on the wagon? :rofl:
Oh boy a seat of Shinko's for track day!! I will put them in line to use just before I use up that set of yellow and red Tomohawks... :rofl: I suppose the $400 tag would be suited to the straight R model then.. That is sort of a relief after liking the 002 so well... :) Jager bombs anyone?

Damn Bogus, 400 clams for the 003's? Are you sure they are not a full blown track tire? If that's the price for the 002 replacement, I think I'll go back to the Q's. For $450 you can buy a set of Dunlops 211NT's. Most of the really fast race guys up here are now on the NTs and love em. I can't get over the price on the 003s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$400 for the street version??!! Outrageous!! I only pay $350 for the 003 race rubber from cyclemall dot net. And you can choose the compounds for the particular track, soft, medium, hard.

Back