Genn 3 Ergonomic adjustments Help Needed

Harley engine's can run about any oil, and don't need Jaso/wet clutch oil in them, because the transmission is seperate from the engine.
Inline 4 cylinder Japanese bike engines have an engine and transmission made together, and both share oil, and most all run wet-clutches(clutch submerged in the engine and transmission oil), so you need to make sure you have wet-clutch approved oil in the Busa engine, which viscosity and brand is up to you.
Non Jaso/wet clutch oil has friction modifiers to improve engine performance...but they will also make a wet-clutch slip.

I thought the oil was empty when i checked the oil while it was on the stand :( i put in 1 liter of oil, is that bad if the engine had oil ? Should i drain some oil out?

200.gif

I thought the oil was empty when i checked the oil while it was on the stand :( i put in 1 liter of oil, is that bad if the engine had oil ? Should i drain some oil out?
Do you have paddock stands for the bike?

If not these would be a great investment to get the bike level for oil changes......and of course other maintenance....

I heard if i undo the drain bolt, i must buy another one because they are designed to be replaced at every oil changes.

I made a booking with the bike shop hope they could come and pick up my baby and do oil changes for me, i dont have the tool and the oil container to scoop up all the oil.

I heard if i undo the drain bolt, i must buy another one because they are designed to be replaced at every oil changes.

I made a booking with the bike shop hope they could come and pick up my baby and do oil changes for me, i dont have the tool and the oil container to scoop up all the oil.

No, reuse the drain bolt.
The crush washer on it is what gets replaced.

View attachment 1655430
thanks this is a great video, i am going to drain a bit of oil out until i get it leveled between those 2 lines on the sight glass.

They don't have one for 3rd gen busa :(
Found an alternative which is the Abba lift

I saw a guy on youtube but cant remember his channel, he had ones that swivels, great for tight spot parking.
The only one I've seen is Dynamoto on social media but can't say if its good or not. Not sure if they have one for the Gen 3.

The only one I've seen is Dynamoto on social media but can't say if its good or not. Not sure if they have one for the Gen 3.

Yes Dynamoto Australia stand are the ones on his video :)

Back