Genn 3 Ergonomic adjustments Help Needed

I used to hang out at the Harley HD forum, it's full of morons, female rider haters, and fake tough guys, I am sure i can put up with anything here lol.
Your height is just perfect, but if you are a super slender girl that may be a issue is certain scenarios. Same applies to guys.

First of all, pivoting a Hayabusa on the side stand will eventually bend the side stand. I have a friend that was doing it on a regular basis and his bike leans farther and farther over. This I do not recommend.

Secondly I a drain pan from Autozone, a basic metric socket kit and a light duty torque wrench for 17 foot pounds 23 Newton meters in 3/8 drive will get your job done. Order some washers at $1.99 apiece or however expensive they are now. I keep a whole bunch. And learn how to do your own oil change. Buy herself a bulldog rear stand to hold her standing straight up while you're doing the work, and you'll have a routine down in no time. 4 quarts for 4 quarts. Pay no attention to specific amounts in manual. Always change your filter.

20220915_125038.jpg
I'm using Brocks and I love it.

Do not PM him, his cell is listed on the page & English is his 2nd language. but I will tell you. You can make an appointment for the seats like I did and get the seat same day. Did I wait 2 months for my appointment?, Yep. If your a Florida guy or girl you can ride to your appointment and watch the magic happen. When I say you customize your seat I'm not being sarcastic, you litterly can have him stitch anything onto the seat. He likes to see the bike in person to match the leather. It's almost like art watching him work.

Back stort on his business is he had to quit his full time job because of the seat business. He leaves holes in his schedule for appointments but he litterly works 7 days a week. Again do not PM him. Cell is listed.

bar risers available on e bay from the uk reasonably priced and by accounts a good product i had the vario adjusters on my gen 3 from m&p .the gen 2 risers are the same fit as the gen .at 5ft 9in you should be the ideal height for the gen 3 i am 5ft 8in and could flat foot both sides easily , i would have thought it would be uncomfortable for taller people as the legs would be bent more at the knee, the varios worked for me,

Back