Genn 3 Ergonomic adjustments Help Needed

I am in a similar situation, there is a Suzuki dealership a lot closer to me but there's only ghosts that go there, the shop is always mostly empty with occasional used bikes in the show room.

The dealership i need to go to is a long way away.
The only dealers around here are a Honda and Yamaha dealer and they are tiny...

A friend of mine had a BMW S1000R and it went into limp mode so he trailered it 2 hrs to the BMW dealer they told him they may not be able to get to it the day he took it there so he drove home only to drive back 2 days later when it was sorted out...he went down with wife and rode it home, when he got an hour out, the bike went into limp mode again...back it went...by this time his wife was at home so he had to call her to come back....the next time he went to get it, he took the trailer...

He traded it for a Harley of all things....

The only dealers around here are a Honda and Yamaha dealer and they are tiny...

A friend of mine had a BMW S1000R and it went into limp mode so he trailered it 2 hrs to the BMW dealer they told him they may not be able to get to it the day he took it there so he drove home only to drive back 2 days later when it was sorted out...he went down with wife and rode it home, when he got an hour out, the bike went into limp mode again...back it went...by this time his wife was at home so he had to call her to come back....the next time he went to get it, he took the trailer...

He traded it for a Harley of all things....

A harley is constant money down the drain ... he will find out the hard way. I hope he doesn't live in hot climate, Harleys do not do well in hot environment - it needs cool air to run. I've never been a fan of bmw s1000r or rr.

A harley is constant money down the drain ... he will find out the hard way. I hope he doesn't live in hot climate, Harleys do not do well in hot environment - it needs cool air to run. I've never been a fan of bmw s1000r or rr.
The sad part of the advance in technology comes with the dependency of tech support regardless of the manufacturer these days.....and it's only going to get worse sadly.......

This guy isn't concerned about money, he is very well to do and could start his own power sports business with the number of toys he has...

Our climate has it's hot days but they are fairly few so heat isn't an issue....HDs are the dominate bike around here it seems...

I really liked his S1000R, it was a beautiful bike.

RE the rear ergonomic brake lever adjustment: there is a threaded adjustment push lever with three nuts on it. You don't need to worry about the bottom one below the bracket as you can't get to it anyway. The nut in the middle holds it in place. The first thing you do is loosen it. Then, what worked for me was turning the top nut which grabbed well enough to rotate the threaded push rod. (I needed to move the brake lever down because I'm tall, you can go the other way). When you have it where you want it, snug the middle nut back down onto the bracket.
* the tricky part is that the top nut of the three triggers the electronic braking sensor. And after I made the adjustment the sensor was constantly activated. I know I moved it down below where it previously was, but still the sensor was constantly activated. I was stumped. Finally I just kept lowering it and lowering it and lowering it almost down to the middle nut itself, even though I was afraid it would pop loose of the rubber boot. And finally the sensor unstuck. And I was able to move it back up again to the proper location. So you need to have the ignition key turned on, and be pressing the lever to test whether you are engaging the brake lights or not.
TLDR: the rear brake light sensor can be sticky and needs patience and wide levels of adjustment before behaving normally.

RE the rear ergonomic brake lever adjustment: there is a threaded adjustment push lever with three nuts on it. You don't need to worry about the bottom one below the bracket as you can't get to it anyway. The nut in the middle holds it in place. The first thing you do is loosen it. Then, what worked for me was turning the top nut which grabbed well enough to rotate the threaded push rod. (I needed to move the brake lever down because I'm tall, you can go the other way). When you have it where you want it, snug the middle nut back down onto the bracket.
* the tricky part is that the top nut of the three triggers the electronic braking sensor. And after I made the adjustment the sensor was constantly activated. I know I moved it down below where it previously was, but still the sensor was constantly activated. I was stumped. Finally I just kept lowering it and lowering it and lowering it almost down to the middle nut itself, even though I was afraid it would pop loose of the rubber boot. And finally the sensor unstuck. And I was able to move it back up again to the proper location. So you need to have the ignition key turned on, and be pressing the lever to test whether you are engaging the brake lights or not.
TLDR: the rear brake light sensor can be sticky and needs patience and wide levels of adjustment before behaving normally.
I went through the same. The sensor adjustment needs some work to get unstuck (I used WD40, not sure it was that or the movement that helped). The manual duly describes how to adjust the lever, but for the sensor it says just go to the dealer...

BTW, it varies per person. I though I needed to lower the pegs, but after a 9-hours and a 8.5-hours day in the saddle, it didn't bother me one bit.

200.gif

Sad news: i dropped my bike lol and couldn't pick it up, it was so heavy
Good news: the exhaust protected my bike from major damage and luckily i fell on top of grass. My foot got snagged by a vine and held me prisoner while my bike kept going lol. Thank God it landed on a small mound of grass protecting my fairings from getting crushed.
At least that's some good news that you and the bike are OK...

Sometimes things happen....and happen quickly...

How did you manage to get it back on it's tires?

There are lifting techniques that make picking the bike up much easier.
If you walk up, bend down, and try to dead lift and curl the bike up, you need the muscle to do it.
But, if you turn your back to it, squat down, get your azz near or against the tank, grab a handlebar end and footpeg, then stand and lean back, you would be suprised at how easily you can lift it, even as a petite woman(assuming that's you in your avatar).

Could i use SAE 20W-50 engine oil for my Gen 3 Busa? I used these on my V Twin harley engine.

I live next to SHELL Fuel station, which oil should i buy from there for my Gen 3 busa?

I dropped my bike, when i went to start it i saw a lot of smoke so i shut it down and went to check the oil, i didn't see any oil in the glass.

Could i use SAE 20W-50 engine oil for my Gen 3 Busa? I used these on my V Twin harley engine.

I live next to SHELL Fuel station, which oil should i buy from there for my Gen 3 busa?

I dropped my bike, when i went to start it i saw a lot of smoke so i shut it down and went to check the oil, i didn't see any oil in the glass.
I already responded to your thread on this topic.

I will add you can use any oil in a Harley as they are basically a 2 cylinder tractor.

If you checked oil while bike on side stand you will get wrong reading ,bike must be full vertically

Back