Free Busa

I've often been tempted to leave a "bait bike" out where it can be seen, then take up hiding in a parked full-size van across the street. Then when the perps show up, I open up on them!

No mercy!!!

you probably want to head over to the Piedmont track and see if you can find it or pieces of it there.... most likely where it will get fenced or parted out at based on what I have heard from the area. Used to live in Raleigh and had my 1100 stolen, sure enough found parts of it at Piedmont and down at Dunn-Benson. Nothing that had the SN on it for me, so couldnt *prove* it legally but still... ugh. Good luck to you :thumbsup:

Hope you get it back.
I've hidden and Hard wired cheap Boost Mobile i425 cell phones ($5.00 each from ebay ) on all my vehicles using Accutracking soft ware, cost me about $20.00 a month per vehicle.
Better than Low jack when any one of my vehicles leaves or enters my property I get a email & text telling me.
Then I go to accutracking.com where I can follow them any where they go in real time.
On the Kawasaki 610 mule I have the speed alert set at 14 mph when the grandkids come over and use it and go over 14 mph I get a email & text telling me that the mule went over 14 mph along with the speed it is doing and where it's been the tracking up dates every 2 seconds.

Low jack cost about $1,800.00 and it stays with the vehicle when you sell it plus you have to notify the law when the vehicle gets stolen,if your out of town or at work you don't know it gone until it's too late, with the boost cell phone & accutracking software as soon as it leaves you know.

After I installed the tracking phones I contacted Geico and they gave me a discount on my insurance.

Last edited:
Hope you get it back.
I've hidden and Hard wired cheap Boost Mobile i425 cell phones ($5.00 each from ebay ) on all my vehicles using Accutracking soft ware, cost me about $20.00 a month per vehicle.
Better than Low jack when any one of my vehicles leaves or enters my property I get a email & text telling me.
Then I go to accutracking.com where I can follow them any where they go in real time.
On the Kawasaki 610 mule I have the speed alert set at 14 mph when the grandkids come over and use it and go over 14 mph I get a email & text telling me that the mule went over 14 mph along with the speed it is doing and where it's been the tracking up dates every 2 seconds.

Low jack cost about $1,800.00 and it stays with the vehicle when you sell it plus you have to notify the law when the vehicle gets stolen,if your out of town or at work you don't know it gone until it's too late, with the boost cell phone & accutracking software as soon as it leaves you know.

After I installed the tracking phones I contacted Geico and they gave me a discount on my insurance.

Wow, this is exactly what I need to do. I was thinking about installing some kind of GPS tracking on the next one. I hope you don't mind if I use that idea. I will add this not only on my bike but also on the cars. I have a son that will be driving next spring and this will work perfectly.

Sorry to hear it man. I had a CBR 600 f2 and a Honda 929rr both stolen. It breaks your heart to think someone is treating your baby wrong. I hope you had it insured.

Hope you get it back.

Thats sweet :beerchug: And since you wouldn't need to get the law involved like Lojack, you could track your vehicle down yourself, get the jump on the thieves, and handle them in whatever fashion you felt you could "safely" get away with. That would give a person quite a bit of leeway if they played their cards right :thumbsup: This system could work well for a well armed guy. I'm going to like it :laugh: I'm saving this thread for the set-up info. Thanks again :thumbsup:

Wow, this is exactly what I need to do. I was thinking about installing some kind of GPS tracking on the next one. I hope you don't mind if I use that idea. I will add this not only on my bike but also on the cars. I have a son that will be driving next spring and this will work perfectly.
Not at all thats why I posted it it's a cheap way on keeping taps on you vehicles.

Below are some of the AccuTracking Features
General Features Package 1 Package 2 Package 3
Web-based tracking, mapping & reporting. 24x7 unlimited tracking.
Track from your PC, PDA or any phone with a web browser.
Location, speed, heading and altitude data report
30 day history of GPS tracking data in trail view
Download GPS tracking data in CSV (Microsoft Excel) or KML (Google Earth) format
Battery level and signal strength data
Live GPS location sticker embedded in your own website
Road, satellite and hybrid maps
Geofence alert, speed alert and low battery alert via email or SMS
30 day geofence and speed alerts history
Sub-account (view-only account)
Easy access to multiple AccuTracking accounts with Mast account
Pay-as-you-go service. No contract. No auto-billing.
First month service free.
Phone Software Features Package 1 Package 2 Package 3
Virtual compass showing moving direction (selected phone models only)
Send/Notify your position to a email (selected phone models only)
Messaging from cell phone for job status report (selected phone models only)
Cache GPS data when outside coverage and send later
Report cell tower location when GPS cannot be acquired (for example, indoors)
Low signal mode for poor Nextel coverage areas
Periodical or manual GPS position reporting
Customizable sending intervals
Auto adjust sending interval based on speed
10 seconds updates with Hot GPS option
Smart Sending option reducing network usage
Force sending every 30 minutes when Smart Sending is on and phone is not moving
Password protect the application
BlackBerry auto deployment and configuration via BES
Covert mode
Auto start when phone powers on
Reports Package 1 Package 2 Package 3
Tracking reports: daily mileage, stops, transits, time and speed statistics Third Party Product Support Package 1 Package 2 Package 3
AccuTracking Network Link enables you to track in Google Earth in real time
AccuTracking iGoogle Gadget embeds tracking map in iGoogle or your own webpage (auto refresh) N/A
AccuTracking Facebook Application allows your friends to see a tracking map on your Facebook profile & pages N/A
AccuTracking for MapPoint Add-in Features Package 1 Package 2 Package 3 Monthly Fee Per Phone $5.99 $7.99 $9.99
First month free

Last edited:
I hope you spot that Mother F*&$er on the road somewhere, follow him to his/her destination and beat the S*&$ outta him/her driving over them with your car/truck, break some ribs, femurs, pelvic bone, spine... etc... i had 2 bikes stolen from my back patio a couple of years ago, cops found 1 on the side of the road, the other is gone.. nowhere to be found.. the one they found was beat up.. they ran it out of gas then left it..

Back