Busa thiefs

Same as all above as much security as you can get on it + when its laid up in winter, take the rear wheel spindle out and keep it in the house, every little helps.

Best regards Stretch.

This is kind of extreme but I do not go anywhere or park anywhere that the bike is out of direct sight. In my garage is the only place it's not in view and like Mr Bogus, I have video surveillance and a locked door to deter thieves. It also helps to have firepower available on the home front should the need arise.. :whistle:

ZombieKillr-04.jpg

wow i like that idea lol

were only allowed paint ball guns over here:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

as for security alarms and lock to a solid post (leave it where its in full view too) and you can get a device that txt you if someone is messing with the bike so in your case you can use the .38 perfect and that particular problem is solved permanently :laugh:

I know a guy whose Busa was stolen out of the parking lot of the bike shop where he worked. Sucked.

I hate to leave my bike anywhere other than the garage.Put all the alarms on there, all one needs is a tow truck.Seen bikes get picked up pretty easy that way.Sucks to think people out there do this.Gotta be a way to disable the ecu so it cant be ran.I prefer my sig .45 but cant shoot at someone that is already gone.Luckily crime isnt that bad around these parts.

Back