Free hayabusa

Not only that but while they are deployed over there it's a tax free zone so they get their entire paycheck w/o Uncle Sam dipping his fingers in it not to mention Hazard Pay for being in a war zone/ dangerous environment. You add that up plus the fact your stuck in a giant sandbox and you aren't really able to blow your money on stuff like you would when your back home. I got buddies that did a tour in Iraq and came back with $30K in the bank and they were E4's and 5's so that dude is full of chit if he's crying poor mouth. That or he is just absolutely terrible @ managing his money and doesn't deserve a busa anyways..... But my gut is telling me fraud on this so all this was 4 nothing anyways :whistle:

plus doesn't he get free Jag lawyer? one of my co workers has been out for years and still uses them

Guys, it's a fake add with nothing but a SCAMMER sending it! No real veteran MSgt or not would send that crap out... :banghead:

I heard guys in Iraq get stuff at cost (bottom line) from the factory. All the big car and motorcycle co. hook em up

Not even close to the truth but whatever...

All that detailed information, but no .mil email address? Uh-huh...

plus doesn't he get free Jag lawyer? one of my co workers has been out for years and still uses them

MoeMar-Seems you have the wrong idea about the military benefits. Yes we do get "free JAG" law services, but they do not handle any personal/civilian services such as fighting for custody in civilian courts, etc. We also do not receive "bottom line" vehicle deals. Right now, if we buy a vehicle through AAFES, we get all factory rebates, but pay all applicable taxes on the vehicle according to where you take possession or register the vehicle in the USA.

As for a supposed MSgt "making bank," not even close. A USAF MSgt is an E-7--here is a 2013 pay chart, which lists base pay before taxes are subtracted;

2013 Military Pay Chart | US Military Pay Chart

Of course we receive free medical care, uniform allowance, and some food allowance, but it's hardly "making bank."

I still stand by telling this guy to piss off however!

MoeMar-Seems you have the wrong idea about the military benefits. Yes we do get "free JAG" law services, but they do not handle any personal/civilian services such as fighting for custody in civilian courts, etc. We also do not receive "bottom line" vehicle deals. Right now, if we buy a vehicle through AAFES, we get all factory rebates, but pay all applicable taxes on the vehicle according to where you take possession or register the vehicle in the USA.

As for a supposed MSgt "making bank," not even close. A USAF MSgt is an E-7--here is a 2013 pay chart, which lists base pay before taxes are subtracted;

2013 Military Pay Chart | US Military Pay Chart

Of course we receive free medical care, uniform allowance, and some food allowance, but it's hardly "making bank."

I still stand by telling this guy to piss off however!

like I said "I heard" coming from a co worker who was there. He told me Ford and Harley Reps were there. Guys were buying new stangs, trucks and harleys. As for JAGs he may just call for advice. I know he called about employment work problems. and in the back of my head i'm wondering why he is doing that. anyway no biggie just pointing out some perks of the Job

I dont really see the nexus between a $100k car and $5000 bike. tires, insurance, gas, grease etc.... is mayb $2000 a year. I cud work at walmart and afford that.

I was saying just because I can afford to buy a $100k car doesn't mean I can afford to have it, because when it comes time for any type of maintenance or repairs I won't be able to afford it due to the 100K I spent on the car.
Same situation if this guy can't afford to purchase the bike how is he going to afford to maintain or repair the bike.

Where can you get a gen 2 busa for $5000??? ???

It does sound fishy but if I had unlimted cash flow what the hell? As long as it wasn't a scam why not do something nice. Every now and then people have given me stuff (not a busa) but did get a free car. It wasn't new but it worked and at the time I needed it; I didn't go asking anyone for it though.

it may be a 100% real. He may send letters to every email he sees online for all kinds of stuff . Keep trying sooner or later someone will send something. you will never know if you don't ask

it may be a 100% real. He may send letters to every email he sees online for all kinds of stuff . Keep trying sooner or later someone will send something. you will never know if you don't ask

Like mom used to say "It doesn't hurt to ask all they can do is say no."

Trade him for his daughter. Seems the expense of gettin custody of her is what's really doing him in.

And Brett, I'll call UGR up for ya, but if you were a cop in Houston you'd probly be able to impound yourself one during.the 2k events :laugh:

Well I have done 10 deployments in my time in. Think I can get a free bike too? I am sure it is a scam of some kind for sure.

There are certain buying programs that some companies offer when it comes to selling vehicles to military members deployed. They are only American companies and it is not factor prices but they are much lower than the showroom. So Harley is the only option for motorcycles.

Well I have done 10 deployments in my time in. Think I can get a free bike too? I am sure it is a scam of some kind for sure.

There are certain buying programs that some companies offer when it comes to selling vehicles to military members deployed. They are only American companies and it is not factor prices but they are much lower than the showroom. So Harley is the only option for motorcycles.

wonder if victory went

Back