Free hayabusa

like I said "I heard" coming from a co worker who was there. He told me Ford and Harley Reps were there. Guys were buying new stangs, trucks and harleys. As for JAGs he may just call for advice. I know he called about employment work problems. and in the back of my head i'm wondering why he is doing that. anyway no biggie just pointing out some perks of the Job

All they do is offer the vehicles at "invoice" price or close to it which is no better than ANYONE can do in the states. Sometimes depending on the time frame you can actually buy them cheaper in the states because of rebates and additional incentives.

I wouldn't exactly call that bank either. You can do well on military pay but compared to what you go through and the equivalent of the civilian sector, you aren't making crap (depending on your job).

That was my point...... if he was getting those wages as a civilian then no he wouldn't be making much money but seeing how he has free medical, dental, room & board, All utilities paid for, and while being deployed he gets additional hazard pay while in the sand box on top of it being a tax free zone yeah dude aint making chump change. Can he buy Bentleys and a summer house in the Poconos..... no, but judging the state of the economy in this country he is a hell of lot better than most people out here in the country and I'm sure he's more well to do as a MSGT. than some civilian guys on the org who already have Busas :whistle:

That was my point...... if he was getting those wages as a civilian then no he wouldn't be making much money but seeing how he has free medical, dental, room & board, All utilities paid for, and while being deployed he gets additional hazard pay while in the sand box on top of it being a tax free zone yeah dude aint making chump change. Can he buy Bentleys and a summer house in the Poconos..... no, but judging the state of the economy in this country he is a hell of lot better than most people out here in the country and I'm sure he's more well to do as a MSGT. than some civilian guys on the org who already have Busas :whistle:

I would disagree on a few things. If he was a civilian (depending on the job) he could be making a lot more. Deployed he could be saving money BUT if he has family at home he's not pocketing that money. Also, not all bases have the facilities to house EVERYONE so he may get stuck paying out of pocket for room and board + utilities and everything else off base. It's not 100% free like many think. It also depends where exactly he's deployed to for his pay. In the end, I guess it depends what you consider chump change... :laugh:

I never said he would live Scott free. A Lot of his expenses would be marginal compared to a civilian. Everybody is gonna have bills of some sort whether it be a car note, cell phone, or cable bill etc. If he had to live off post that's what his COLA would be for.... I'm not just some guy who knew a guy who's brother was in the military. I spent a significant amount of time in the Marines. I've had friends and colleagues from the bottom to the top of the enlisted pay scale. Obviously your not gonna make it rich joining the military but you get that steady paycheck on the 1st and the 15th of each month. It's Damn near impossible to get turned down for a loan unless your just spending with reckless abandonment. Which if that was the case I don't see dude making it to the rank of a MSGT....:whistle: to attain that rank and spend that much time in the military family, divorce, children, etc. I find it hard to believe he can't afford a busa on his salary especially after deployments. Which I why I think the whole thing is a sham and dude is full of it

I never said he would live Scott free. A Lot of his expenses would be marginal compared to a civilian. Everybody is gonna have bills of some sort whether it be a car note, cell phone, or cable bill etc. If he had to live off post that's what his COLA would be for.... I'm not just some guy who knew a guy who's brother was in the military. I spent a significant amount of time in the Marines. I've had friends and colleagues from the bottom to the top of the enlisted pay scale. Obviously your not gonna make it rich joining the military but you get that steady paycheck on the 1st and the 15th of each month. It's Damn near impossible to get turned down for a loan unless your just spending with reckless abandonment. Which if that was the case I don't see dude making it to the rank of a MSGT....:whistle: to attain that rank and spend that much time in the military family, divorce, children, etc. I find it hard to believe he can't afford a busa on his salary especially after deployments. Which I why I think the whole thing is a sham and dude is full of it

Not everyone gets COLA, and BAH doesn't always cover off base expenses for a home. Otherwise, I agree with what you are saying. The guy is a scam plain and simple,...and if he's not then he doesn't deserve a bike, let alone a BUSA... :banghead:

:beerchug:

Back