Fl busa ride

Sorry folks...it appears I'm Out.
sad.gif
wow.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Ok, thanks I'm sure I'll find the NC. Sounds butt easy. Problem of course is that the weather forecast is still showing more of this same crappolo. I've been drenched twice in two days, but as the bike is new, I keep thinking simply being on the bike will make it stop raining. So far no dice :-( My raingear consists of me going fast enough for the rain to fly off me <wink> :-)
Miyamoto

Ok, thanks I'm sure I'll find the NC. Sounds butt easy. Problem of course is that the weather forecast is still showing more of this same crappolo. I've been drenched twice in two days, but as the bike is new, I keep thinking simply being on the bike will make it stop raining. So far no dice :-( My raingear consists of me going fast enough for the rain to fly off me <wink> :-)
Miyamoto
With all the Busa's riding along at the same time, it will create a wind vector affect that will part the clouds. No rain gear needed.
biggrin.gif

Are we going rain or shine?? I'm up for anything, I just hate the feeling of water running down my crack!! To me, rain gear is pointless here in Florida because I'm sweating like an SOB anyway.

Big Red is currently down.... again..... big surprise.
sad.gif

I will work on her between now and then... hope to be able to get ole girl up and running.

...and I am hooking up with Sgt. at Barney's St. Pete Sat. morning.....but still need a time.

As of lastnight...the wife is still coming.

I may try to bring an R1 and another Busa...if their significant others will allow it...hehe
BC we will have to leave Barneys no later than 0630 to be able to meet up with diesel at 0700.

Hope the weather improves. We are headed over to Lakeland tomorrow, rain or shine. Probably be there by 7pm. If anyone would like to get together for a bit tomorrow night, please pm or e-mail me. Oh well, g'night folks, got to be in to work @ 330am so I can leave early & get loaded up. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119621310 -->

Well, I got drenched AGAIN today. This is seriously getting old as I usually get about 5 miles from my house before the downpour gets me.

I took a ride to make sure I could find neon cowboy, so no problems there. Ok, that is pretty weak excuse to come up with a riding destination but oh well. I was amazed how many dirt filled dump trucks were on 52. They were all doing 85 mph, dumping loads of rocks and dirt with each sizeable dip in the road. Death defying was a sentence that crossed my mind a few times while passing some of them. I had read about the false neutral getting from 5th to 6th gear sometimes and I had the pleasure of having my first experience with that when I was doing a high speed pass and really seriously couldn't afford at that moment to grab a handful of engine whine. I'm currently constantly upshifting so as to keep rpm's down since I'm in break in period still. Nonetheless I'm alive to tell the story and still looking forward to seeing you other motobusamaniacs! :-) :-)
Miyamoto

<!--EDIT|OldIronsides
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119659481 -->

05LE.JPG

Are we going rain or shine??  I'm up for anything, I just hate the feeling of water running down my crack!!  To me, rain gear is pointless here in Florida because I'm sweating like an SOB anyway.
I don't expect it to be raining in the morning. I personally don't mind the rain too much, I try to dodge the big clouds, find cover during lightning, and ride through the light stuff.

We can always shorten the ride if rain is too much of a problem.

Kev

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119623143 -->

Last I heard.. 50% chance of rain tomorrow~ Gotta remember though, this is Florida! It could be raining on one side of the street while the other side is sun bathing pool side! The rains generally come after noon.. most likely around 4pm~ We should be fine.. or a bunch of drenched rats with 5hit eating grins dodging the rain drops!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119659195 -->

Last I heard.. 50% chance of rain tomorrow~ Gotta remember though, this is Florida! It could be raining on one side of the street while the other side is sun bathing pool side! The rains generally come after noon.. most likely around 4pm~ We should be fine.. or a bunch of drenched rats with 5hit eating grins dodging the rain drops!
biggrin.gif
That's not a bad forecast for this time of the year. It could have been much worse!! I'm ready to go!!!

Don't you guys be wussing out. Me and a buddy of mine (zx12) will be coming from halfway to Daytona (FROM ORLANDO)...so if I get there and you guys decide to cop out cause of rain...I'm gonna hunt each one of you down and give you a wedgie!

Don't you guys be wussing out.  Me and a buddy of mine (zx12) will be coming from halfway to Daytona (FROM ORLANDO)...so if I get there and you guys decide to cop out cause of rain...I'm gonna hunt each one of you down and give you a wedgie!
laugh.gif

We will all be there. If it does rain it probably wont be until 2 or 3 anyway.

Back