Fl busa ride

Rain or shine, bro.
The Cruise Missile and I just got SOAKED coming back from the Zuki shop. I should just leave it a mess, that will guarantee everyone a nice, sunny day tomorrow.

Rain or Shine, I am there.

Where are the Lakelanders getting together tonight??? Kevin?? Do you have the grill fired up?
rock.gif
?? I'm hungry already.

Hey FL guys...have a great run tomorrow!  Hope it stays sunny for you...
cool.gif
and girl...  
wink.gif

It should be nice up until 4or so IF it even rains..

Fingers crossed.

I go SLLLLLOOOOWWWWWW in the rain.. be warned guys!
My bad...sorry Kat...GUYS and GIRL(S)...

Riding in the rain isn't so bad, especially if it's really hot...
smile.gif
Hot girls riding in the rain?? COOOOOOOOOOL!!!

cool.gif
and girl...  
wink.gif

Fingers crossed.

smile.gif
Hot girls riding in the rain??    COOOOOOOOOOL!!!
laugh.gif

Did this thread just take a detour?!
ices_rofl.gif

changing seats and mounting gauges....and trying an air horn install today (the first attempt was less than perfect).
I am tempted to put the stock seats on and keep the Tobins out of the weather....lol

cool.gif
and girl...  
wink.gif

Fingers crossed.

smile.gif
Hot girls riding in the rain??    COOOOOOOOOOL!!!
laugh.gif

Did this thread just take a detour?!  
ices_rofl.gif
Oops!! I think I must have missread something, somewhere.

sad.gif
The Moose Scooter is not done yet
sad.gif
The pipes are all on and fit up, the oil is changed, the new Fan is in and ready to install, the radiator is cleaned and flushed, the Engine ice is on the counter of the shop and all seemed to be going fine until we got the call. The Dyno guy ( was doing the Air Box Mod and re-mapping the bike for the new exhaust) fell in his shop and impaled himself on the handle bar of a Quad. Spent the majority of the day in the Hospital. Looks Like Mooses Busa will have to pass on this ride
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
 The Moose Scooter is not done yet
sad.gif
 The pipes are all on and fit up, the oil is changed, the new Fan is in and ready to install, the radiator is cleaned and flushed, the Engine ice is on the counter of the shop and all seemed to be going fine until we got the call. The Dyno guy ( was doing the Air Box Mod and re-mapping the bike for the new exhaust) fell in his shop and impaled himself on the handle bar of a Quad. Spent the majority of the day in the Hospital. Looks Like Mooses Busa will have to pass on this ride
sad.gif
You sound about like Brian, just about every time we plan a ride, he decides to do something to his bike ahead of time, and then when it's time to ride, his bike is out of commission.

sad.gif

sad.gif

Well, I got drenched AGAIN today. This is seriously getting old as I usually get about 5 miles from my house before the downpour gets me.

I took a ride to make sure I could find neon cowboy, so no problems there. Ok, that is pretty weak excuse to come up with a riding destination but oh well. I was amazed how many dirt filled dump trucks were on 52. They were all doing 85 mph, dumping loads of rocks and dirt with each sizeable dip in the road. Death defying was a sentence that crossed my mind a few times while passing some of them. I had read about the false neutral getting from 5th to 6th gear sometimes and I had the pleasure of having my first experience with that when I was doing a high speed pass and really seriously couldn't afford at that moment to grab a handful of engine whine. I'm currently constantly upshifting so as to keep rpm's down since I'm in break in period still. Nonetheless I'm alive to tell the story and still looking forward to seeing you other motobusamaniacs! :-) :-)
Miyamoto
Nice looking bike, see you tomorrow.

Kev

Hope you folks have a great ride!  Be safe and take pics!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaFever
Reason for Edit: "made gender neutral for TheKatsMeow..."|1119692695 -->

air horns complete....genmar 1.5" lift complete (WOW what a difference between that and the .75" Genmars I had in there!)...which means I added a good 2~3lbs to my bars.....lol between that, the air compressor and the ballast for the HID...I'll NEVER do another wheelie.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

these 99 Gauges are another story...might get them done...might not. They have the indiglow stuff in them and it would be kewl, but I will have to set my speedohealer accordingly to cram that 220mph dial in there... hmm.
we shall see what I have time for.

lights out at 10PM here.....gotta be up by 530am... DOH!

btw...chance of rain is dropping!
Weather

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119693725 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I wont be making it. I have 2 appointments in Orlando first one at 10am....But on a lighter note, I may have a new job soon...LOL

Back