Busa' tooooo many in daytona...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I was there from Tuesday to Saturday and honestly probably saw more than 500 Busa's. Every lot where bikes were gathered there were bunches. I traffic they were evrywhere. At the drags there must have been at least 15-20 out of 75 or 80 bikes.

Is it the state bike of FL?

By the way I had a blast in FL...

Almost 700 miles in 3 days, top speed of 131 (GPS) while playing in traffic...

Whoever owns the 06' LE on here with all the work done on it, she is sweet looking in person. You were parked next to myself and GIXXERHP at the Speedway Friday night, Sweet ride...

I'll be back next year...

It sure would be nice to be single for a week and go to Daytona .
wink.gif

I'm not single, I've got a wife and a 7 year old daughter. I took them to Americade last year and they had a rotten time, when I said I wanted to go to Daytona she said "have a nice time... you owe me..."

Nice to have an understanding wife =)

I now owe her at least a weekend somewhere...

Still a good trade...

Consider yourself "real" lucky Grumpy . I think mine would rather burn in hell than let me go to Daytona alone .
laugh.gif
Damn woman !
wink.gif

went down fri to thurs also so alot of busas had my 05 and friend had his 05 had a great time.wife wasn,t there she is over in destin with family

I could be in deep crap if I say much more of what I did...

There MAY have been some questionable things going on at various times =)

btw...anyone know where i can get that Elf racing leather jacket that the suzuki shop had there? i was gonna pick 1 up, but decided to wait till i got home, now i cant find them

FL is the inverse of the GAP ... 318 miles and 11 turns!

what better place to go flat out all the time? We get to work on our roads 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142405236 -->

Back