West Coast Busa Club

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok everyone.... I.... I.. want to either put together a Busa club or join one..

I live in Hanford California, it is Central.

Anyone interested in trying to put together either a California Busa Club, or west coast Busa club? Or a central Valley Busa club?

They have like West Coast Choppers, and they have West Coast Riders which I guess is a bunch of differant kind of bikes...

Anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Put me down for the slightly northwestcoastcal Busa Club!
biggrin.gif

Yep, mostly here in Chico but in Hilo frequently too. Hanford is near ...?

Uhh not really... I just looked at mapquest and we are like 304 miles awat from each other... guess if we get enough people together we could allways setup a coast ride and meet somwhere in the middle...
smile.gif

Count me in too. Oh wait a minute. You said West Coast I thought you said WEAST!! Gotta be a spongebob fan to understand
laugh.gif

hey,sign me up! ,btw;i wanted to go to the hanford tt this year. may 15? i think ,it is still going on yeah?
Grinch - What is tt?

Ok we now have 3 members for the West Coast Busa club!!!

And you live in Monterey!!! coool now I have one more excuse to cruise to the coast lol

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077775867 -->

hey,sign me up! ,btw;i wanted to go to the hanford tt this year. may 15? i think ,it is still going on yeah?
Grinch - What is tt?

Ok we now have 3 members for the West Coast Busa club!!!

And you live in Monterey!!! coool now I have one more excuse to cruise to the coast lol
don't they have a vintage flat track race at the hanford motorcycle concourse?and i think it has a jump(making it a TT race in flat track lingo)anyway,i've heard about it but never made the trek.it seems like a good excuse to take a ride on H25 and maybe buy an old bike.

Yeah we have a motorcycle (dirt bike) course at the fairgrounds, they also have a flat track they use for midget races (uhh no not a bunch of uumpa's running down the track) how ever we do have our annual verticall challanged (cant use midget anymore) person toss.. (just kidding. they wotn let us toos the little fellas anymore)..

So we do have a few differant tracks and they have weekly races. Not sure if that is what you were referring too or not..

Ok, we seem to be getting a good interest in this... I will be compiling the names of everyone...

Can everyone send me an email that is interested to my email address of ron@rbrooks.net

I will start creating a database of everyone and we can start working out the details and plans through email.

I will also send an email out to everyone in a few weeks letting everyone know what I can offer to the club and we can network together and get an idea of what everyone does and their expertise so we can pool our resources together.

Also Cap, if you read this do you want us to keep this seperate from Hayabusa.org? would it be cool if we were like a subset of hayabusa.org? a chapter? let me know your thoughts and stuff.

Thanks everyone...

Back