West Coast Busa Club

ok, I am thinking about joining this Club in Fresno, but I think I still want to get together another club that is Busa's only.. We can all belong to other clubs, but this club we will run a little bit different.

Anyway, seems like allot of good response to this. so please do the following for me

If you are interested in being involved in this project, creating a west coast Busa club, send me an email.

my email address is ron@rbrooks.net

I will then take your email address from your email, put it into my email folder and add you to my group email list.. All correspondence I send out will be to this email list.

I am already planning on trying to get together with LO and any of her local riders up in northern California, this might be a good time for all of us to get together.

Was thinking about the possibility of getting one or two rooms if needed (two rooms would be adjoining rooms) or more if needed in San Jose or somewhere in that vicinity. And we drive up on a Friday, all go out together for dinner to a nice restraint then we all use the room / rooms as just a crash area to get a good nights sleep, then Saturday we head out for a long ass ride. And then after the ride, people can either head back to their dwelling areas, or we can all hang out on Saturday night again. Maybe if we all stay the Saturday night, we can all ride to the Santa Cruz board walk and check that place out.

Anyway, just some ideas.

The concept of the rooms, is to cram as many people into one room / rooms as people feel comfortable, that way it wont be an expensive trip for everyone. And if there are females that join up with us, we can have adjoining rooms and the lady's can have one room and the guys the other room.

And whoever wants to get their own room, that of course is cool also.

Anyway, that is my concept of this Busa only club. We can all have our own LOCAL clubs we hang out with, but this Busa only club would be as stated, for Busa's only, and we all get together everyone couple of months and share the expense of either Hotel rooms, or rental houses for weekend excursions.

Something that we can do where all Busa riders from the west coast can partake in.

I also have in mind beach house rentals for weekends.. My family and I have rented beach houses for weekends and I think they are like maybe $150.00 a night, well if you split that between 10 people that is like $15.00 per person per night. And we have had up to 12 people sleeping in these beach houses we rent.

So for those of you that want to partake in what I am trying to put together for all of us, email me directly so I can put together an email contact list.

Again, email address is ron@rbrooks.net

Ron

I'll bite! I'm tire of being the only Busa on the hill. There is at least one other Busa Jockey here in Pacifica as well. Now all I need to do is catch him on it when I on mine...

As I stated ealier, I need emails sent directly from your email account to mine. Send them to ron@rbrooks.net

Then I can take your email and place it into a group. That is the only way I am going to be able to easily manage contacting everyone..

And when you send the email, please provide at least first name and the ID you use here so I know who has contact me.

So far the people that have sent me emails that I have added to my contact group is

Busaberg
The Grinch
Buzzlatka
TboneBusa
GAW
Busabuddy
Mikey D ( you didnt say you wanted to be part of this, but bite me, I am adding you anyway because I have your email address and i just put you in the group lol)

Hey Fast In Phoenix? want to be part of this?

Back