Fl busa ride

diesel

Registered
I would like to get as many busa's together for a ride as possible sometime soon. I know there's a bunch here in Fl. There's plenty of twisties out here on the west coast but I'll meet anywhere. Even Kevin Kesler can come!

Thanks Diesel, I feel special that you'll allow me to ride with you again. It's probably just because I owe you and Ice Cream cone though.

Kev

Diesel , nothing I would like more but..did you have to invite the kesler boys ? I ride home from work late everynight usually in the rain to sit at the pc and get on the org and what do I find.....The Kesler boys posting topics like 'overnighter,mothers day ride,Florida twisties . All with great pics of happy bikers , gleaming bikes cool scenery and SUNSHINE...Think of poor Elmo and me.. Not fair I tells ya . So tell em a change of plan or something ..
smile.gif

I am in......if you allow newbies to play....lol
Just don't make it father's day weekend or July 17th weekend...I'll be out of town both times.

I'm always up for a ride... so long as I don't gotta work that weekend~
wink.gif

I'm up for it depending on the date. I have to be careful though as I can't risk getting a single ticket untill after July 22nd.

I'll try and plan something....maybe somewhere in the middle for everyone. Up around the Ocala forest?
Actually tspoole and I went riding sunday with no drama! We did manage to force some guys to go home and shoot themselves after we blew them off the road thru the twisties. I love spanking "sportbikes" with my "sport-touring bike".
biggrin.gif

nice...altho I dwell in St. Pete...I am stuck werkin here in Ocala until mid Sept.
Just gotta trailer "Izzy" up here....lol

When are you all gonna make it up here to NW Fla?

Two weeks from now would be fathers day weekend. I'm cool with a Saturday ride. Just have to check the family schedule (work is clear):;):

Howdy ya'all!

Just got back from the last trade show of the year. My schedule looks pretty good for riding now
smile.gif
I might even go up to Beef's tonight and see what the Kesslers are up to!!

Count me in for any rides, get togethers or whatever. Looking forward do seeing everyone soon.

Back