BIKEWEEK BOYZZZZZ

W S bike
super.gif

Me and 1 of my buds are commin up from Miami tonite (March 9th). Were goin to the 200 and plan on doin a lil ridin and hangin out the rest of the day/night. If anyone is goin to be around gimme a yell and we can put a nice pack of busa's on the loose. Any interested paties...send me a PM or email me for a contact #...rodriguez9112@bellsouth.net
Keep em spinnin

Thanx for the Pics Adam, keep em comin.
super.gif
Oh and get some action shots if ya can. - Kento

I busted my azz at work and stayed late last night to finish up machining a part i'd been working on for 2 weeks....worked from 7am-7pm butwasn't worth a shid when i got home...but got today (Fri.) off...slept in...do'in a lil laundry...packing up and loading up...then heading up.
biggrin.gif

(JINKSTER @ Mar. 09 2007,10:19) I busted my azz at work and stayed late last night to finish up machining a part i'd been working on for 2 weeks....worked from 7am-7pm butwasn't worth a shid when i got home...but got today (Fri.) off...slept in...do'in a lil laundry...packing up and loading up...then heading up.
biggrin.gif
Hey give a shout when you get here.

(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 09 2007,05:47)
(JINKSTER @ Mar. 09 2007,10:19) I busted my azz at work and stayed late last night to finish up machining a part i'd been working on for 2 weeks....worked from 7am-7pm butwasn't worth a shid when i got home...but got today (Fri.) off...slept in...do'in a lil laundry...packing up and loading up...then heading up.
biggrin.gif
Hey give a shout when you get here.
otay?.....but how will you hear me with all the straight pipe HD's in town?
rock.gif

Will there be a staging spot or meeting for the race attendees?? Bob Evens, Hess mart
rock.gif
I have two tickets for the 200! Will they get me and ? in for the AMA superbike too? or should i just give em away and watch it on the Teli
lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 09 2007,06:50) Will there be a staging spot or meeting for the race attendees?? Bob Evens, Hess mart
rock.gif
I have two tickets for the 200! Will they get me and ? in for the AMA superbike too? or should i just give em away and watch it on the Teli  
lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif
sorry...would love the offer but i guess i've been to the 200 so many times it's sorta lost it's luster for me...i'll more than likely be spending saturday out at the deland airstrip making a few fun passes with my busa...i'd rather spend the day riding an participating rather than watch'in...if i had more time up there i'd sure take ya up on it though...and what i meant was i'd need a number to contact you...i'm one shower away from leaving and won't have internet contact till monday.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Ill be attending the 200 with another buddy of mine. Anyone else going and wants to chill and meet up gimme a yell Im drivin up in about an hour..stayin in Orange City...contact# is (305) 525-1789...Marshall

Hey i was just thinking LIFE IS GOOD. Got back from the Daytona 200! (free tickets) met a bud with a cooler full of Bud Lite there, and I'm back B4 the traffic mess just in time to C the end of it! I get a warm fuzzy feeling when all works out! Wifey there with can i get U another one !!! Met some folk from the org but still had no takers for the tickets to the 200
rock.gif
Hope 2 C some of ya in the spring soon!
super.gif

beerchug.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

I got sticky at Froggy's. Got a photo but it might get yanked although everyone in it is technically dressed.

4 all drivin back home from here! B it 20 miles or 2000 please have a safe trip and hope it was all worth it
all_coholic.gif
Now I can get to work without a leavin 25 min early!
bowdown.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Mar. 11 2007,17:08) Made it home safe, had a great time!  Nice to meet all of you, hope to see you all again!

Cody
beerchug.gif
super.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
beerchug.gif
Great 2 hear you made it home safe! Man that was a trip. Moto GP on speed rite NOW!!!!

beerchug.gif

Back