BIKE WEEK MEET

tanx coach. Now put me in coach I'm ready to play! Oh wrong coach. LOL see ya thursday.
laugh.gif
Just change 'play' to 'ride' and you got the right Coach!
wink.gif

Well, my PCIIIr showed up and has been installed~ Unfortunatly now there is a delay on my exhaust system arrival date~ Was supposed to have been here by Saturday (yesterday), but as usual, shipment is laging behind~ The shop I ordered it through is closed on Monday's (tomorrow), so hopfully I'll have it here, installed, tested, and approved for long travel by Wednesday and ready to roll Saturday morning!
eyes.gif

Hello! New guy here. Trying to figure out how things work. I can say without a doubt, this is by far the most informitive and friendly site I have found. I'm proud to be a new member and a fellow BUSA brother. I can't wait to meet some of you at bike week. DREW and I will be there sometime Wednesday the 9th. He will be on his '04 red, and I'll be on my prettier '02 black. (my plate is BUSA1). We plan on attending the festivities in August at Copper Mountain also. Man, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!! ONLY BETTER!

I will be there this coming weekend, I am going to try to make it saturday. I would really like to meet up with you guys if it works out. Coming up from Vero, might have a couple with me.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110314295 -->

It doesnt look like Im going to be able to bring the bike, I dont even want to go on vacation now:angry: I had already had a planned vacation with the family to the tampa area. So I tried to suggest to my parents , hey lets drive the truck so you can haul my bike down for me. she didnt offer. how mean. I started to ride it down tonight but its going to be 25 degrees here in north Georgia. Im supposed to be leaving around 11:00 pm . If you see an out of towner waving like an idiot when you pass by,, its just me:D

What kind of ride are you guys planning? Is it a cruise or a high speed blast? I want to join you, but I will have a passenger. Also, is the gathering spot for saturday east or west of 95?

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110398556 -->

Its a cruise, for those who want to blast by the can, we'll meet them there

What kind of ride are you guys planning? Is it a cruise or a high speed blast? I want to join you, but I will have a passenger. Also, is the gathering spot for saturday east or west of 95?
I think we're meeting at the wing house at 10:00, it is east of 95. As soon as you come off the off ramp, you are there.

Kev

For those of you who are going to the Thursday ride and need directions or info just PM me and I will send you my phone number. Say a little prayer for the weather. See you all tommorow..

Dave (Coach)

Last I heard on the weather....

rain ending late tonight, kinda cool in the morning, mid 60's for high.

rest of the weekend gets better. (i.e. clearer and warmer)

Jay

Wont be able to make it over thursday, just got back from spending a few days there, had fun till the rain came. Saturday sounds like a plan though, I will be shootiing over from Ocala. anybody else riding over from Ocala?

Yep...I'll only be at my house to sleep, from now til Sunday.

Hope to see everyone Thursday,Saturday and Sunday.

Not looking too good for me right now~ My exhaust system appears to be delayed in shipment and my Street Princess is still down and out~
sad.gif

If it should show up today, I may still make it, but I'm not holding my breath...  
mad.gif

Back