BIKE WEEK MEET

rock.gif
I'm up in the air as of now~ I've got my 'Street Princess' all striped down and nekkid right now~ Waiting on a new Exhaust System and PCIIIr to arrive~ Hoping and praying it'll all get here by this weekend and I can get 'er back together before the 12th~ If I get 'er back together in time, I'll hook up with Diesel and ride on out with him to meet up with the rest of ya'll~ Otherwise I'll have to sit this one out~
sad.gif

Did you all see 2wheel tuesday on speed channel ? They had a bike thief on & he told favorite places to steal bikes. Guess what ? You beter post a guard at the track... It was one of his crews favorite bike theft places.. I wont be leaving mine unattended, Just be careful guys!!!

Good point drew, another reason not to go to the races. Instead enjoy a ride with us..
biggrin.gif

I just happen to going to be in tampa for a small vacation, wonder if I should bring the bike and zip on over to daytona and hang out with yall for a day or so?

The plan is to meet at Martin's truck stop (dinky citgo station) at 7:30am, it's at the intersection of SR50 and SR33.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109976817 -->

groveland_big.gif

I plan on being in spring hill wednesday afternoon, I can visit the family then shoot down to my cousins, she lives across the street from adventure island , Now if I only had someone to call when I get there:;):

Kevin please put me in on your map I am near Tampa international Airport, I will get with TSpoole and also talk to Cecil-EZ

Eric 813 505 3527

Smiley and Drew.

The rest of us are meeting at Martin's truck stop in Groveland at 7:30 am.

The directions are:

from Kissimmee, take 192 west past I-4 and Disney until it ends at US 27. Go north on 27 fifteen miles to State Road 50, take that west 6.5 miles to Martin's, it is a citgo station on the right side of the road at the intersection of SR 50 and SR33.
We have a nice ride planned out and it should be fun with very little traffic.

I estimate travel time from I-4 to Groveland be 30 to 45 minutes.

Kevin

Flynjay and Ridercoach. I was in Daytona today and rode the route back that we plan on taking. If you guys would like to meet up with us before going to Daytona, I think a good meeting place would be the Citgo station at 15A and US 92 in Deland. It is on the SE corner and is a big station. It's only about a 20 minute ride to the Wing House from there.

Kevin

what time do you want to meet in Deland? and what day are we talking about again... Thursday or Saturday?

<span style='color:orangered'></span>Do you guys know what time the stunt show is to start on thursday? I plan on hooking up with you all in the am thursday, but want to be back at the track by 2ish so I can see the SS and SP races.

Back