Suches, Blood MTN, Saturday 6/2/07

Deb is on Teds right and Lynette is petting the dog. Sorry ladies.

2007_June_motorcycle_003__Medium_.jpg

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 03 2007,09:47)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,22:03) yeah, but not as bad as one guy I rode with, he has a hands free hooked up to his helmet and talked on the phone while we rode.  
biggrin.gif
OK ease up, I was arranging my dinner date with my sweet wife and another couple...we went to Provino's (I had lasagna with sausage...excellent choice)...then we went to see Knocked Up...that movie is so wrong...but very funny
super.gif

Alright, here we go with the few pictures I took...

First Dan's bike ready for the ride...
Provinos, havent had that in a long time. Lauren, Wes and I went to Los Reyos and had Mexican. Thanks for posting up your pics Don. We need to get another ride up after Riverbend.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 03 2007,10:49)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 03 2007,09:47)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,22:03) yeah, but not as bad as one guy I rode with, he has a hands free hooked up to his helmet and talked on the phone while we rode.  
biggrin.gif
OK ease up, I was arranging my dinner date with my sweet wife and another couple...we went to Provino's (I had lasagna with sausage...excellent choice)...then we went to see Knocked Up...that movie is so wrong...but very funny
super.gif

Alright, here we go with the few pictures I took...

First Dan's bike ready for the ride...
Provinos, havent had that in a long time.  Lauren, Wes and I went to Los Reyos and had Mexican.  Thanks for posting up your pics Don. We need to get another ride up after Riverbend.
No boubt
super.gif

super.gif

Sounds like I should make a road trip so we can go to Provinos... how does next Saturday or Sunday sound??? June 9th or 10th I think...

(Powers739 @ Jun. 03 2007,22:05) Sounds like I should make a road trip so we can go to Provinos... how does next Saturday or Sunday sound???  June 9th or 10th I think...
Can we wait until the following weekend?

I have to ride an SV650 to Mobile this weekend.

1.jpg

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 03 2007,22:09)
(Powers739 @ Jun. 03 2007,22:05) Sounds like I should make a road trip so we can go to Provinos... how does next Saturday or Sunday sound???  June 9th or 10th I think...

I will have to look at the calendar...I think that's the start of my week in the FL Keys...

Having to ride to Mobile...twist that arm...

(Powers739 @ Jun. 03 2007,22:23)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 03 2007,22:09)

I will have to look at the calendar...I think that's the start of my week in the FL Keys...

Having to ride to Mobile...twist that arm...
Yea, it is a tough job. Almost as bad as a week in the Keys...have a burger at Fogarty's for me...and if you happen to be at Fat Tuesday's well...
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Dang Tim, I haven't been to TWO in 20 years or better. Our last trip didn't have a good outcome. Looking at these pics, I may have to try it again.

Dan

look like you all had a good time sorry i could not go.had to take MY bike back to the shop can they can see about the front fork seal . the damn thing is leaking AGAIN.. hope to go with you all next time ..

I will not be able to make any long rides the next 3 weekends.

(TennBusa @ Jun. 04 2007,03:48) Dang Tim, I haven't been to TWO in 20 years or better.  Our last trip didn't have a good outcome.  Looking at these pics, I may have to try it again.

Dan
Dan, the next time we go I will give you a shout. We had a really great ride.

Tim

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,10:flamethrowing:)
I guess that means you don't want to ride to Mobile this weekend
rock.gif

(NX95240 @ Jun. 04 2007,06:46) look like you all had a good time sorry i could not go.had to take MY bike back to the shop can they can see about the front fork seal . the damn thing is leaking AGAIN.. hope to go with you all next time ..
I will post up the next trip we make and maybe you can make it. Hope ya get that leaky seal fixed.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 04 2007,10:35)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
rock.gif
I thought you were suspose to be at work!
biggrin.gif
I guess we will be going to Riverbend.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,10:38)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 04 2007,10:35)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
rock.gif
I thought you were suspose to be at work!  
biggrin.gif
 I guess we will be going to Riverbend.
My pocket PC alerts me to important news
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,07:36)
(NX95240 @ Jun. 04 2007,06:46) look like you all had a good time sorry i could not go.had to take MY bike back to the shop can they can see about the front fork seal . the damn thing is leaking AGAIN.. hope to go with you all next time ..
I will post up the next trip we make and maybe you can make it. Hope ya get that leaky seal fixed.
i have talk to alot of people and they have not had any trouble with there seals but that just my luck .hope they can fix it this time..

(NX95240 @ Jun. 04 2007,18:41)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 04 2007,07:36)
I will post up the next trip we make and maybe you can make it.  Hope ya get that leaky seal fixed.
i have talk to alot of people and they have not had any trouble with there seals but that just my luck .hope they can fix it this time..
My left fork was leaking this past weekend. Sunday I ended up putting the spare set of forks on, so I can send these out to get rebuilt, etc...

Remember, a blown seal is a happy seal...

We need to do this again VERY soon, well at least when i get the ol  bike out of the shop, im sure its gonna ride alot better with the new chain and sprockets!  + look alot better with a little custom paint job by me!
biggrin.gif
  cant wait! we need to plan another ride like that again!

Back