Suches, Blood MTN, Saturday 6/2/07

I just picked up another rider for the tour... Deb, riding an F4, belongs to the GeorgiaSportbikeBoard.org

(Powers739 @ Jun. 01 2007,22:49) I just picked up another rider for the tour...  Deb, riding an F4, belongs to the GeorgiaSportbikeBoard.org
Awesome. Looks like we are going to have a good group.

Dan ( DBUSA101 ) Don ( Rayabusa ) Wes ( Triumph 955i ) Deb ( F4 ) Ted ( Powers ) a Honda Blackbird and myself ( Georgiabusa )

That 99 busa in Barber is beautiful.
smile.gif

Photos are in...

Waiting for the others to arrives.
Ted's 06
Deb's F5

DSC05892.jpg

Plus a new GSXR-1k, one week old....
DSC05893.jpg

(shortcut @ May 31 2007,16:43) man- i'd like to go but i'm having carodid artery surgery friday the 1st! i've been over that way last year. helen ga.area. very very nice. on my harley too! never could find TWO but rode thru dahlonoga. friends say: how could you miss it? we have a similar place here in alabama:29 dreams and of course the famous barbers motorcycle museum. maybe we can meet later this summer.
Hope your surgery and recovery goes well. Best wishes!

OK, I know I am a picture whore and a thread jacker... but I think I met my match with the camera...

Tim show us what you got???

(PS - get a photobucket account, it's free and easy!)

Yes you are!
biggrin.gif
Now its my turn.
smile.gif
I had a GREAT time today, I think we all did. Ted, thanks for taking us on such a great ride. This has been one of the best this year so far. OK, now for more of today.
beerchug.gif

After we arrived at TWO Dan told us how good the BBQ is, but when we got inside it wasnt ready.
sad.gif
So, we had a tasty hamburger.

2007_June_motorcycle_005__Small_.jpg

Back