Attn Sacramento Riders Saturday Ride to Virginia City NV

Adolf

Registered
I will be taking a ride to Virginia City this coming Saturday. It is only a friend of mine and myself so far, but we expect at least a few more to tag along. We'll be leaving Sacramento at 9:00-9:30 am,take 50 to Lake Tahoe, Nevada 50 to Carson City, Nevada 341 to Virginia City. Well, about 145 miles each way. Virginia City is the place where everybody hangs out as part of the Street Vibrations gathering. Girls flash boobs usually and get beeds in return for their performance. Good place to take pics and hang out for a couple of hours. They never run out of beer over there! We'll be coming back later in the day. Probably the last chance of visiting the Old West before the cold weather settles in. Let me know what you guys think.

I went to tahoe on saturday with a couple(30) people and we took Salmon Falls to Pilot Hill....49 to Marshalls Grade to Georgetown. Fuel up....Wentworth Springs to Ice House.....Ice House to Hwy50.....50 to Tahoe for lunch. this was the first time being on all these roads. I loved wentworth springs, cant say Im a big fan of Ice house. If you wanna get some twisties in before you chill it a nice route. Have fun I would go but I need to work on my car.

I went to tahoe on saturday with a couple(30) people and we took Salmon Falls to Pilot Hill....49 to Marshalls Grade to Georgetown. Fuel up....Wentworth Springs to Ice House.....Ice House to Hwy50.....50 to Tahoe for lunch. this was the first time being on all these roads. I loved wentworth springs, cant say Im a big fan of Ice house. If you wanna get some twisties in before you chill it a nice route. Have fun I would go but I need to work on my car.

Wentworth Springs was, and still is, one of my favourite roads around Sacramento. I used to go on it at least twice a week to improve my skills so to speak! I would go on a week day and leave everything I had on that road.
There have been some accidents lately and I've heard the cops have tighten the grip on it. But yes, Wenworth ,and even Icehouse Road around Loon lake(for the scenery)are perfect for asphalt surfing! Too bad you can't go on the ride on Saturday.

No Can Do !!!!!!!!! Got to Work. How about Sunday ? If Not Have a Good Ride and Keep the Rubber Side Down :beerchug:

Back