Suches, Blood MTN, Saturday 6/2/07

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We are planning on going to ride the N. Georgia MTNs on Saturday. Ted ( Powers ), Don, ( Rayabusa ) and myself so far. Probably meet up at TWO between 10:30 am and 11:00 am if anyone wants to join us. It should be a great ride.
smile.gif

2007March3Suches_018_35_.JPG

man- i'd like to go but i'm having carodid artery surgery friday the 1st! i've been over that way last year. helen ga.area. very very nice. on my harley too! never could find TWO but rode thru dahlonoga. friends say: how could you miss it? we have a similar place here in alabama:29 dreams and of course the famous barbers motorcycle museum. maybe we can meet later this summer.

(shortcut @ May 31 2007,19:43) man- i'd like to go but i'm having carodid artery surgery friday the 1st! i've been over that way last year. helen ga.area. very very nice. on my harley too! never could find TWO but rode thru dahlonoga. friends say: how could you miss it? we have a similar place here in alabama:29 dreams and of course the famous barbers motorcycle museum. maybe we can meet later this summer.
shortcut, sorry to hear about your surgery, I'm originally from Ft. Payne...there is a lot of good riding in good ole Alabama...Little River Canyon, Desota State Park, Cheaha State Park just to mention a few....when you get recovered let's ride.

i'm up for it-will get a ride up this summer. maybe have a meet & greet at barbers then spend the night at 29 dreams.

(Powers739 @ May 31 2007,20:53) Barber would be good...

DSC05101.jpg

070318-11775.jpg
Nice track action shot. Thanks for the invitation but I just got back to Florida from North Carolina. Already making a folder with routes for the next time up, probably in September.....

(shortcut @ May 31 2007,19:43) man- i'd like to go but i'm having carodid artery surgery friday the 1st! i've been over that way last year. helen ga.area. very very nice. on my harley too! never could find TWO but rode thru dahlonoga. friends say: how could you miss it? we have a similar place here in alabama:29 dreams and of course the famous barbers motorcycle museum. maybe we can meet later this summer.
good luck with the surgery. Give us a shout when you can ride and we will come down that way. I would like to do 29 dreams and Barber.

(Poppy @ May 31 2007,21:03)
(Powers739 @ May 31 2007,20:53) Barber would be good...

DSC05101.jpg

070318-11775.jpg
Nice track action shot. Thanks for the invitation but I just got back to Florida from North Carolina. Already making a folder with routes for the next time up, probably in September.....
let us know when your going to be up this way.
smile.gif

(godspeed409 @ May 31 2007,23:07) Id go if you dont mind a CBR 1100XX riding with you...  
SHOCKED.gif

what or where is is TWO?
Dont mind at all. Do a map quest. its in North Ga mountains. 10:30 ish at TWO. Suches Georgia, HWY 60.

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 31 2007,23:35)
(godspeed409 @ May 31 2007,23:07) Id go if you dont mind a CBR 1100XX riding with you...  
SHOCKED.gif

what or where is is TWO?
Dont mind at all. Do a map quest. its in North Ga mountains.  10:30 ish at TWO. Suches Georgia, HWY 60.
Here is the ride from my house...

map_web_mapquest.gif

i went last sunday with my friends and had a blast. i didnot know if i can get them to go two weeks in a row. i ask and post back around lunch.. if so what time do you all leave chatannooga?? iam from chatt. and we go up to copper hill then cut down .. is that then wAy you go ? thanks

(NX95240 @ Jun. 01 2007,06:46) i went last sunday with my friends and  had a blast. i didnot know if i can get them to go two weeks in a row. i ask and post back around lunch.. if so what time do you all leave chatannooga?? iam from chatt. and we go up to copper hill then cut down .. is that then wAy you go ? thanks
Hope you can make it. We will meet at the Hardees in Ocoee, HWY 64 and 411, around 8:30AM. Then through Ocoee to Ducktown to Copper Hill to Suches. If your friends dont want to go come on and ride with us. We will be at night fall in downtown Chattanooga tonight, we should be parked on the cornes as you come in, 2 2005 Blue and Silver Busas. Hope to see ya.

Tim

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 31 2007,20:35)
SHOCKED.gif

what or where is is TWO?
Dont mind at all. Do a map quest. its in North Ga mountains. 10:30 ish at TWO. Suches Georgia, HWY 60.
got it... 10:30 at TWO

Is that like a bike place or resturant or something?

(godspeed409 @ Jun. 01 2007,19:12)
(georgiabusa_05 @ May 31 2007,20:35)
SHOCKED.gif

what or where is is TWO?
Dont mind at all. Do a map quest. its in North Ga mountains.  10:30 ish at TWO. Suches Georgia, HWY 60.
got it... 10:30 at TWO

Is that like a bike place or resturant or something?
Yes. When you get there it is a barn looking building, you will see all the bikes. Thats it in my first pic. See ya tomorrow.

Tim
smile.gif

While I've never been to TWO yet, I think it is Two Wheels Only.....is that right?

Back