So. CAL Riders for 4/30 & 5/1

eynlai

Registered
All So. CAL riders,

BusaHaya already posted this as a owners' appreciation event for Gixxer and Hayabusa owners at Fontana's California Speedway this April 30th and May 1st.

I got clarification that it's also a SuperBike Race. I checked on the Speedway's website and it seems to be $30 ticket per day. But seems like we are getting in for free on both days.

For those that have not registered yet, here's the link:
www.suzukicycles.com/gsxr20

I'll be going out there for both days. It's only a 45 minute ride from where I live. I'm about 10 minutes away from the Rosemead exit on the 10 FWY.

If anyone wants to get together for the ride out there, we can meet at Starbucks at:

Rosemead & The 10 Fwy, Rosemead
3620 Rosemead Blvd.
Rosemead, California 917702077
626-572-8820

Please let me know so we can all decide on a time.

Probably won't be able to make the Sat. run, but I'll definately be there for Sundays run

I'll plan to meet you at Starbucks eynlai.

Pick a time!

smile.gif

I'm still waiting for everyone's suggestion on the time for Saturday and Sunday. My riding mentor will be coming to on his 1991 750 Gixxer. Looks more like 8:30 to 9-ish on Saturday & Sunday. that way we can eat and have some coffee first. This it's like a 45 minutes to 1 hour ride to Fontana from there.

Trip, CrazyBusa, Busahaya & CharlesBusa?? How does that sound?

i would like to join up with you guys, but i will be coming the other way, up the 15... i will see you on that GSX-R lap around the track however!

Okay, I'll see you there. But Guys, take it easy on me. Remember, I'm just a newbie and this busa is my first bike.

Back