BIKE WEEK MEET

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, enough talk. We now have the official dates and times.

Thursday, March 10 we are meeting at 10:00 am at the winghouse just past I95 on US92 (aka International Speedway) We plan on riding to Ormond Beach for the Stunt Show and then wherever from there.

Saturday, March 12 we are meeting at 10:00 am at the winghouse just past I95 on US92 (aka International Speedway). We plan on riding, doing the loop and checking out the sights. I understand the race is set for Saturday, I feel the ride will be more fun, but if you have to go to the race PM me and I will give you my cell number and you can call when you get out and see where we are at.

Its going to be a blast. I hope everyone that rides will join.

Dave (Coach)

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109105632 -->

bump.gif

I'll be there on Thursday, but at the racetrack on Saturday. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

I may be able to make the Saturday ride.. depends on if I can get away from the office that weekend~
Thursday is definitly a no-go... no way I can get away during the week...

Thats why we have a weekend ride set up for the week workers.
biggrin.gif
Love to have you there Joker, hope you can make it.

What about the two that said they will be coming from Orlando, are they just going to meet us in Daytona or ride in with us from the earlier meeting point? I spoke to Diesel on the phone today, he will probably ride with me. Well, not with me, on his own bike of course, that would be kind of gay for us to ride together.
blush.gif

Hey guy's. Not to throw dirt on your thread ridercoach, we are doing a longer more agressive ride with the locals at SH.Org. I'd love for everyone to comprimise and do a long joint ride, or at leat a meet-n-greet. I'll be in touch with more details

I and a fellow busa rider from Tennessee will be in town for bike week. We will be staying in a hotel near bulow's campground. I look forward to riding with you guys and maybe making plans to meet up with some of you later in the year at deals gap "The Dragon". My friend lives in Knoxville and knows the area very well.:)

Hey guy's. Not to throw dirt on your thread ridercoach, we are doing a longer more agressive ride with the locals at SH.Org. I'd love for everyone to comprimise and do a long joint ride, or at leat a meet-n-greet. I'll be in touch with more details
I'm up for that, I'm just going for the ride anyhow.

What day? I searched there board and found no info on a ride being set up by them. If they are doing one they are waiting one heck of long time to post it..
biggrin.gif
I know i posted the same thing on there site and got some hits on the Central Florida Riders, Bike Week.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109252268 -->

What day? I searched there board and found no info on a ride being set up by them. If they are doing one they are waiting one heck of long time to post it..
biggrin.gif
I know i posted the same thing on there site and got some hits on the Central Florida Riders, Bike Week.
Hi Coach,

It's not made a big deal of, as far as dates times etc, cause we always meet up at the same place same time.

Usually first sunday and last sunday. Most of us go to the Daytona 200 on that saturday.

No biggy.
smile.gif

(wow...my first post since 2002) lol

<!--EDIT|CID
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109261212 -->

Hi Coach,

It's not mad a big deal of, as far as dates times etc, cause we always meet up at the same place same time.

Usually first sunday and last sunday.  Most of us go to the Daytona 200 on that saturday.

No biggy.
smile.gif
Where do you all meet up at? That sounds like it would be fun.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109261285 -->

Bob Evans for breakfast before 9am usually.....we usually hit the roads about 9.30 or 10am depending on when Johns gets out of work.
smile.gif

Oh...and theres a stop for lunch in there somewhere too. Usually get back to Daytona at about 3 or 4 pm, if we stop for lunch.

Sounds like a fun CID. If you all want another rider I would love to join up for a meet...
biggrin.gif

Back