Daytona Beach march 3-9!!

kingbusa

Registered
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if any of you would like to join me to go to the bikeweek in Daytona Beach, FL from march 3-9. I will be staying at these places during that time period. If you want to join and chip in for the stay let me know...
March 3-6 at GRANDE VILLAS AT WORLD GOLF VILLAGE®
100 FRONT NINE DRIVE
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL
March 6-9 at DAYTONA SEABREEZEâ„¢
3125 SOUTH ATLANTIC AVENUE
DAYTONA BEACH, FL

how much $$ to chip in ---- 4-8 -----
and how much room do you have

Last edited:
It's one bedroom with two double bed. It's a villa so it has living room and kitchen I believe. From 4-8 (4 nights). How about $160?

i would love to go
thats not bad there
what do you plan on doing while there
it will be me and the wife but i have some friends that would like to go is why i ask how much room split the cost 2 of them

I couldn't get the room in Daytona Beach from the 3-6. The one in St. Augustine is really famous for golfer. Also there many thing to do around the villa and the ride from St. Augustine to Daytona beach is a fun beautiful ride too.
My wife is planning to come with me too. If it just you and your wife then $300 for 4 nights. If you have friends then depend how many are there? They charge the room per person. The room that I have is for 4 people. But I believe we can manage something if there is one extra person.

Is any Org members going to the Sport bike during bike on Atlantic Ave. Stunt an Motorcycle show with Jason Briton was thing of going up there just for the one day on the 6 th.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back