Hey New England Riders!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Im looking for a few guys, that are looking to go go to Daytona in March.
Heres the deal ive got for you, me Dngrumpy, and my buddy Mpdgsxr1000, have bought a trailer witch holds 6 bikes. We also have a house rented, outside of Tampa, i know the post says Daytona, but were going to stay most of the week in Tampa and travel arould the whole state! Our plans are to leave NE on Feb29 and drive straight thru, that will put us in FL on Saturday. We will be leaving FL on the following Saturday to return home! Plans are to go down to Key West for a day or so, and ride. We will be coming from the cold northeast, and want to ride period! Doesn't matter where!
So here's what we have to offer, your bike hauled down, and house that we will be at most of the week! We will be heading up to Daytona for the last weekend. We are looking for at least 1 hotel room for maybe Friday and Saturday nite, witch we decide on in the next month or so!
Dngrumpy has a very good friend in south Daytona that there's a good party on Friday nite!
Now as for the cost for this trip, were looking for $550 to $650, witch includes gas, and the house in Tampa. We will figure the cost of the Hotel in Daytona shortly!
I have room for 3 people so this is first come first serve! We going down for vacation, to have fun!
You will need only provide tiedowns, we have wheel chocks!

Let me know if your interested!
More details to follow!

beerchug.gif
 Weather should be dry down here in March. Maybe we can hook up for a ride.

this a leap year?? forgot all about that part... so how far out of route is Fort Wayne?
lol1.gif

you could run 81/80/77 and I could meet you in Pittsburgh

Man this sounds so good seeing it in print

I would a have a lot of stuff to work out to make this one.

this a leap year??  forgot all about that part...  so how far out of route is Fort Wayne?  
lol1.gif

you could run 81/80/77 and I could meet you in Pittsburgh
How about at I-64 and 81 in VA??? Yes I am serious... There will plenty of riding that week and your hair should be grown in by then
shutup.gif

Ok so were finally snowed in, so is anyone interested yet!
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

Very tempting, went to bike week in 04 and 05. we rode from Daytona to key west looong ride fun now looking back. Do you think this setup will be a annual thing? Just a little late for me now. we put on 1600 miles last trip down in 7days. Have fun.

Back