BIKEWEEK BOYZZZZZ

DAMN THIS WEATHER!!! We are supposed to be on the road in 4 hours and interstate 29 is closed in between Omaha and Kansas City!! Can you hook up a trailer to a plane?
rock.gif
guns.gif

I don't know if you folk from Nebraska drink beer? But i will buy U a few just for coming all the way from there to here!
bowdown.gif
That is one heck of a drive! But worth it
beerchug.gif

Group: Members
Omaha, Nebraska

Would anyone from the "GREATER Tampa Bay area" .... like to meet up and head over for this event?

For those Mid-State or so..... perhaps the Lakeland Hooters just off I-4 ?

Should leave there by 12:30~1PM .... to make the 4PM gathering.

Chime in folks... I am not riding all that way by myself...lol

If you're on the West coast..... there is a Sunoco gas station at HWY60 & McMullen Booth RD (west end of Courtney Cambell Causeway) ... I plan to me anyone who wants to head out...there and ready for an 11AM departure.
Supposed to be GREAT weather.

beerchug.gif

Drags are still on from what ive heard 8Daytona8 and by the way ill be lookin for ya at Bob Evans. Cant miss me im bout 6'5" 285 on a black/purple busa...hope to see you all there.. Sam

Leaving at 10:30ish tonight. GIXER is running late. Been up since 4:00am. I am gonna be dragging butt t'row... Only 1400 miles to go...

man,they had the fun ford cars out at hooters tonight with burnout contest going on...it was badass...they had a new saleen truck that was #4 off the line as well as new cobras,rouches,and saleens.lots of cars and trucks....BADASS..
beerchug.gif

(Slicksnchicks @ Mar. 02 2007,21:22) Drags are still on from what ive heard 8Daytona8 and by the way ill be lookin for ya at Bob Evans.  Cant miss me im bout 6'5" 285 on a black/purple busa...hope to see you all there.. Sam
I'm glad to see there is going to be another normal sized person around on Sunday.
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
I'm 6'5" 330lbs

(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 01 2007,18:38) <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Hey i guess i jumped the GUN
rock.gif
I can't find a thing on the Drags in Deland
</span></span>
I know i quoted 8D8 here but this is also addressing DNGrumpys highlighted "Street Drags" on wednesday which is sanctioned by Daytona's C.O.C. but is not the real deal...the real deal is the "Run Wathcha Brung"...aka "Backwoods Drags"...aka..."Outlaw Drags"..which take place at the old deland airport (they use the old airstrip for a track) and NOT in the city of daytona...these drags are presented and promoted by "EliteBikers.Com"...also?...I just got off the phone with Adam Thomas to give'im a heads up of the confusion as evidently?...they got the "YEAR" wrong on their website...which is supposed to read..

"2007 March 9th,10th & 11th"

but they screwed up and it reads as 2006...however...the Run Watcha Brung Backwoods Drags are still happening (as always)...on March 9th, 10, & 11th of 2007...this Bike Week...and outside of the year screw up?...the rest of the info on their website is correct...here's the link and hop to see ya'll there...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

http://www.planetflorida.net/elite/

well, we are still stuck in nebraska dues to weather, now a full 14 hours late, anymore, and we might not make it.

(kawiboy11 @ Mar. 03 2007,09:26) well, we are still stuck in nebraska dues to weather, now a full 14 hours late, anymore, and we might not make it.
Hey! The weather is waiting 4 ya
beerchug.gif
Its overcast but not raining yet here in Volusia Co anyway! Go north say past Ormond and you will get wet! By the time U get here its GONA B JUST RITE. It was too muggy here yesterday for anything than a T shirt.
super.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(JINKSTER @ Mar. 03 2007,09:06)
(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 01 2007,18:38) <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Hey i guess i jumped the GUN
rock.gif
I can't find a thing on the Drags in Deland
</span></span>
I know i quoted 8D8 here but this is also addressing DNGrumpys highlighted "Street Drags" on wednesday which is sanctioned by Daytona's C.O.C. but is not the real deal...the real deal is the "Run Wathcha Brung"...aka "Backwoods Drags"...aka..."Outlaw Drags"..which take place at the old deland airport (they use the old airstrip for a track) and NOT in the city of daytona...these drags are presented and promoted by "EliteBikers.Com"...also?...I just got off the phone with Adam Thomas to give'im a heads up of the confusion as evidently?...they got the "YEAR" wrong on their website...which is supposed to read..

"2007 March 9th,10th & 11th"

but they screwed up and it reads as 2006...however...the Run Watcha Brung Backwoods Drags are still happening (as always)...on March 9th, 10, & 11th of 2007...this Bike Week...and outside of the year screw up?...the rest of the info on their website is correct...here's the link and hop to see ya'll there...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

http://www.planetflorida.net/elite/
Glad U cleared this up!
rock.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

rock.gif

Hey all that are on the way and are thinkin the fun is being missed! Well not to freat this morning was overcast but dry and now the liquid sunshine is here for a while! So take your time. Tomorrow is suppost to be perfect!

I live close to Daytona and it is still raining and cold
Sit on the coutch a bit longer guys it is not the time to come up 95 or I-4
I saw you chatting about the drags .. Here is a link
Deland drag race info
I did not care for the last one .. Bad surface .. No timer and dirt road 1/4 mile long to get to it :-(

(BusaCruise @ Feb. 02 2007,17:12) I might be able to arrange a 6pack of Busas to attend that.

I like to see a Ghetto kit in person!

You in O.E.  
rock.gif
I am now.
cool.gif

Anyone in Tampa area wanting to join up send a PM.

Back