BIKEWEEK BOYZZZZZ

(extreemachine @ Mar. 03 2007,11:16) Wish I was closer I would be there. SOunds like ALOT of fun!!
beerchug.gif
Closer??? We drove right by you at 3:00am today to be here

heading out in the AM ... GJoker ... I called and PM'd you ....
So far just looks like the Me / O_E, Froggy_Busa (Kermit) (not sure if that's his username or not).

Still time for those others...... leaving this area +/- 11AM

Well were here but ive got blown fork seals from the trip down !!!!
Im in the process of taking the bike apart and go find parts!!

jereds_145.jpg

Man U go all out! A hotel room with a pool table and a shop jack
rock.gif
How did you get her in there!
all_coholic.gif
Hope your riding by tomorrow
bowdown.gif

Hey great to C all @ the B. Evens  
super.gif
I feel like I'm a bad host for not showing yawl around
rock.gif
But main street is a place i avoid during these events and the roads are so jammed i'm a nervous wreck until i get the kick stand down in my garage. Hope all have a safe and enjoyable time here and leave with fond memories of the visit. Some lame fresh pics, I should've stayed a bit longer! The cabbage patch was a cluster like i knew so i just had a beer in the safety of the garage with my pet 
all_coholic.gif
I know! and yes I'm a light weight.
bowdown.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 04 2007,15:58) Man U go all out! A hotel room with a pool table and a shop jack
rock.gif
How did you get her in there!  
all_coholic.gif
Hope your riding by tomorrow  
bowdown.gif
Wait for more pics, by the end of the week my bike will be in the living room of the house that we rented!!!

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

GIXERHP's forks are rebuilt and hi bike is back together, mine is no longer lowered as of 3:00am. I jammed one of my VORTEX links on the way back last night. We went to SuperWally's and bought a dremeel and wheels to cut it free. Went to bed at about 4:00am and just crawled back out now.

We are heading up this aft to go th the Vendor Crap at the track and then meeting some friends at the Super Motard races in New Smyrna at 6:30ish...

Send your number I can call when we get back up there.

It was 191 miles round trip yesterday. We will have at least 2K this week when we finish up here...

Dave

Took a short ride about mid day and almost froze
rock.gif
So went back home and shopped for Ins since my liability policy is about to expire this month! and what i found out shocked me!! They are coming around looks like
super.gif
Just last year i couldn't touch a policy like this 4 5x this
rock.gif
now 500 ded on comp and a nice limit on the rest. No uninsured though! $251.00 a yr
super.gif
not bad 4 FloriDA!

wow.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Mar. 05 2007,18:45) Took a short ride about mid day and almost froze
rock.gif
So went back home and shopped for Ins since my liability policy is about to expire this month! and what i found out shocked me!! They are coming around looks like  
super.gif
Just last year i couldn't touch a policy like this 4 5x this
rock.gif
now 500 ded on comp and a nice limit on the rest. No uninsured though! $251.00 a yr  
super.gif
not bad 4 FloriDA!

wow.gif
Hey Reg did ya shop the Geico booth over at the Kawasaki tent? They gave me a GREAT quote there. Best I ever had yet.

Where did you get that price from? I'm also due on my insurance.

rock.gif

super.gif

Yep they are the best i found! Kinda makes U wonder what they have hidden in those green scales
rock.gif
lurk.gif

hey, give us call if you guys are meeting up again, we missed the sunday ride because of weather, my cell is 402-210-8031, and it's cody we are right in daytona till thursday.

cody
beerchug.gif

Head to HESS on 92 right off of I-95 after dark. it's one of the gathering spots for the sportbikes. You'll likely run into 30+ Busa's within half hour and the crowd just keeps changing...

Dave/Grumpy 508-981-0787

John/GIXERHP 603-320-1482

We'll make it to the Speedway vendors in a few hours...

Back