West Coast Busa Club

I thought we were allready in a busa club? the hayabusa.org club?
What he said. If it is particularly for Hayabusas, why not work with this family as it exists?

I am already part of a local club, but still belong to the .org!
beerchug.gif

I would be in if I was there, Thrasher. Is there any way I could be a member in "abstentia"?

My only requirement for the club is you have to ride a Busa.. I know that might not sit well with some, but I have in my mind what I want to accomplish and this requirement is a process towards and end result. Mainly a very tight group of people.

Where ar eyou located at PB?

BTW - just to clarify, I am not trying to do anything to replace Hayabusa.org I look at Hayabusa.org as an awesome place of overall bike knowledge and a great place to meet people and an awesome resource.

What I am trying to do is put together a group of people for the sole purpose of riding, physically getting together for rides. And other type of get together functions. And also creating a tight knit group of people that all share Busa knowledge.

I have looked at some of the other clubs in my local area, and so far I am not really seeing anything I want to be part of yet, and sometimes if you cant find something existing you just need to create it.

Oh! "ride a Busa..." does pushing one count
tounge.gif
Won't have this Busa ready till Summer.
I think Hayabusa.org is showing it's strength by virute local clubs are being organized cause of it. New Club, won't stop members from still being here.
Allways clubs in area where all bikes welcome. Associate with riders now that organize rides and social gatherings. Not a true club, more of a non-affiliated independant riders coming together. Like how it works allot.

I'd be interested. Danville, 45 minutes east of San Fran.

Bronto:
I talked with you several month ago about the D&D slipons. Well I found a price too good to pass up, (black satin w/chrome straps) thinking I would get them and then resale on e-bay this summer for a full system. I really like the cans and not looking to replace right now, the sound is very deep and good
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the info.
If you every need to push that bike uphill, give me a call................I know some big guys that would help you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, I do have a pickup with ramps.

Rides safe
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the help. Actually might take you up on offer. Busa is sitting in a trailer. Trailer that ramps. It's OK one person to load and unload a bike normaly. But no brakes on the Busa. One sitting on the bike steering the other pushing or countering the push from graivty. Heh the kickstand works
cool.gif

Gaw want to do any group rides. BARF has things going all the time. For instance. A BBQ tomarrow in Somoma or group ride in Santa Cruz mountain. Sunday some more group rides. Tonight a Suspention Clinic in Redwood city.
The D&D and heavy traffic around here, damn near a neccessity. Number of times cagers rethought crowding me out of a lane. Heh sounded like someone in their backseat with a chainsaw
biggrin.gif

They are nice pipe, well made as well as sound great. Gotta like loud tho, cause they are
biggrin.gif

Should meet up for group ride. There is a bunch of locals ride regularly. Traditional Mines Road ride every Sunday.

biggrin.gif

Of course I'd still be here putting in my 2c. There are several of us here that belong to MC clubs. A SoCal chapter of a Busas only club? Sounds good to me. I've noticed that there are more people here from SoCal than there were before.

I'm in, and I think I am the only other Busa rider in Hanford.
By the way, do you live around 10th and Leland. I think I met you a few months ago while I was out walking my dogs.

I'm in, and I think I am the only other Busa rider in Hanford.  
By the way, do you live around 10th and Leland.  I think I met you a few months ago while I was out walking my dogs.
Yep thats me!! how is it going? how is the Busa?

Whats your schedule like for a ride? you have any weends open in the near future? was thinking about making a run to the coast over 41....

Let me know if you are interesteed...

Ron

I am down in so cal for a week. Be back this friday or sat. I'm up for a ride when I get back. 245 is basically shut down until the snow melts. 198 is good all year but needs a few days to dry after the rain. I don't think it will be alright for this weekend. I think our best bet is 58 across to the coast. It generally has the best road conditions after the rain.
I find 41 too boring. Lots of traffic and cops and no curves.

Sounds good to me..

btw I think our paths are crossing in numerous areas, isnt your wife working at the local gym? a good friend of mine is a trainer there and he said there is a lady working there that her and her husband we walking their dog and stopped and talked with someone with a copper Busa and arent you in 125? and do you know ATC Billy Pippin?

lol.. Billy gave me your name a month or so ago and told me he knew you and that you had a Busa, and he said your call sign was Latka, then I saw your id here.. buzzlatka, and the avitar.. I am putting it all together..

let me know if I am correct, if so, swing by and see me, I am the AIS director at the wepaons school...

58 sounds like a good ride.. let me know. This weekend probably wont be good for me, but next weekend might...

If anyone else is in the area and wants to get together or meet at the coast let us know....

Ron

Ron -

Count me in too....Live in Nevada--- 120 miles to Sacramento--will send Trasherfox
my e mail...so's to find out when and where rides..WooHoo PaceM.
laugh.gif

I'll help out.. bringin the busa down to monterey,etc in July for the Laguna get-together, and gonna hit a couple dragstrips while there. WITH hayabusa.org stickers representin.

Back