Finally got one

I can't find any deals on titans in my area. They all want big money for a 2wd 4dr.

06 Trucks with 86,000 Miles. ??? ??? ???

All highway miles, and very negotiable prices. Much better deal than new, as long as everything looks in order. :thumbsup:

Too late though, I can see. :whistle:

In my experience, higher mileage cars/trucks just run longer than those with low miles for their age. (Under 10K/yr)

Last edited:
Dude, someone please tell me what is up with the high $$$ prices on used trucks. You would think folks would be giving them away. I was just looking last week at prices for shids & giggles, as I would like to possibly pick up a slightly used truck sometime next year, with some nice accessories (preferably a Sierra Denali or something along those lines), but as previously stated some dealers (stealers) want as much for a truck with 20-30k miles as they do for a new truck ....................... WTF??

Last edited:
The big 3 are not dealing. I purchased my Titan for 3k lower than book. It had 12,500 miles and is an 06. We tried to buy a suburban earlier this year, they only offered us 7k for our denali that books at 18k. "Thats how car dealer work" is what they told me. Yeah, well keep it! I say they shouldnt get the bail out, to heck with em.

...hey, I have one of those 87,000 mile 2006 Chevy Crew Cab. Man I drive too much.

I had 182,000 on my 2000 when I traded it in Dec.2005 along with a 2004 Grand Prix I had 32,000 in 1-1/2 years.

Trying to talk my self out of a new loan....not 100% sure I want to stay with Chevy. Like you, GM is all I have ever owned...but quality/durability seems to have gone to the way side on the trucks.

My Dad, a die hard Ford man, recently bought a Toyota Tundra.....hell is freezing and it is ran by flying pigs.

Back