I finally broke down and got a new car!

shimmyz

Donating Member
Registered
I picked this up a couple weeks ago. '03 Tahoe Z71. I've always left my cars stock except for the stereo. I think the busa mod bug is carrying over to my truck now.

tahoe_034.jpg

I know rims like these are a dime a dozen. Here in hickville USA these are the only 22's I have seen. They get tons of looks from young and old. If I could narrow the audience to hot 21-32 year old women that would be icing on the cake.
laugh.gif

tahoe_027.jpg

Very Cool Man, Congrats.

Yeah imagine seeing an SUV with Big Chrome Wheels?
tounge.gif

But anyway, cool truck bro, looks good... You knew someone was going to give you shid about them wheels...
laugh.gif

This thing has every possible option except for the third row seat. I still havn't figured out all the bottons.
Now I have a pair of unique rides in my area. The Busa (the only one I've seen around here) and the Tahoe.
There are a few more thing I want to do to the outside of the Tahoe. I think I'll leave the interior alone. The Bose factory radio is best stock radio that I've heard.

tahoe_036.jpg

Looking good
cool.gif

It's still stock except for the Flowmaster Exhaust system but here's my 03. I love my Tahoe
smile.gif

HPIM0205__Small_.JPG

Very nice vehicles... Bought the wife a 2005 Tahoe in Dec 04. She loves it but it's not a Z71.

Trading it in for a 2007 Suburban this Christmas.

Back