I'm out of control. New truck

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
After three years and almost 86000 miles I traded in my 2006 1500 Z71Silverado for a 2009 Z71 2500 HD Turbo Diesel Silverado. My first diesel, first turbo first RED truck. I'm loving it. :cheerleader: I have to remember to let the glow plugs warm up first :banghead: and will make sure I only use diesel. :whistle: I have yet to fill the tank for the first time. I bought it yesterday and feel as though I got a good deal on it. I got the chrome package for free because the salesman messed up and forgot all about it. That was a $1800 oops.

IMG_7014a.jpg

IMG_7016a.jpg

IMG_7018a.jpg

Last edited:
OHHHHH YOUR GIVING ME GOOSE BUMPS. Your gonna love that truck and the power and if you plan on towing you will really love it. Congrats dude!

Thanks. OH yeah at 3000rpm hold on. It's not even going to know that my little bass boat is behind it. Maybe just a little over kill. :rofl:

(but you know that you got the slow color, right? :poke::laugh:)

Yeah but they didn't have it in blue and silver. We all know that's is the fastest Busa.

You could have gotten Imperial Blue Metallic with Light Titanium interior. :whistle:

I'm just messin' with ya :lol:

Beautiful.
Oh and you will only add gas by mistake once.
The bill for that mistake will make you remember, even in your sleep.
Don't ask how I know. :whistle:

Beautiful.
Oh and you will only add gas by mistake once.
The bill for that mistake will make you remember, even in your sleep.
Don't ask how I know. :whistle:

Thanks
I'm afraid to ask what happened but I'm sure it wasn't good.

You could have gotten Imperial Blue Metallic with Light Titanium interior. :whistle:

I'm just messin' with ya :lol:
One good thing about the red is that MAYBE people here in Atlanta will see me coming. :please:

Back