I'm out of control. New truck

Thanks
I'm afraid to ask what happened but I'm sure it wasn't good.

Gas makes them run hotter than they can stand.
I wasn't watching the pump jockey and he added gasoline.
There was some diesel left in the tank, so it ran, rough on the highway, and I thought it was just some bad fuel.
New heads, block, all insides etc. well lets just say ten years ago it was over 10 grand to fix it.

Way to go Jim. Trip to Cali coming up? Need to exercise the new truck. It sure is BIG. Good luck with it for a lot of miles. :thumbsup:

Beautiful.
Oh and you will only add gas by mistake once.
The bill for that mistake will make you remember, even in your sleep.
Don't ask how I know. :whistle:

oh I had a coworker do that to a rented mercedes in germany.... thats one of those thank god I got the insurance moments for sure :laugh:

and you shoulda heard the german guy that showed up fussin at him, even what little german I know and the incredible broken english he was using, oh it was classic :rofl:

sweet truck btw, I'm seriously considering trading my avalanche in on a 2500HD z71 perhaps I'll get better than 9mpg towing the new trailer :whistle:

Gas makes them run hotter than they can stand.
I wasn't watching the pump jockey and he added gasoline.
There was some diesel left in the tank, so it ran, rough on the highway, and I thought it was just some bad fuel.
New heads, block, all insides etc. well lets just say ten years ago it was over 10 grand to fix it.

wow that sucks. did the gas station pay for it?

Back