I'm out of control. New truck

very nice! let the mods begin, my uncle put a banks kit on his 1ton quadcab dodge with propane injection...it'll go:whistle:

oh I had a coworker do that to a rented mercedes in germany.... thats one of those thank god I got the insurance moments for sure :laugh:

and you shoulda heard the german guy that showed up fussin at him, even what little german I know and the incredible broken english he was using, oh it was classic :rofl:

sweet truck btw, I'm seriously considering trading my avalanche in on a 2500HD z71 perhaps I'll get better than 9mpg towing the new trailer :whistle:
Thanks
We took it out today and went about 220 miles on a half tank of fuel. It's showing about 15 mpg for now.

you'll love the mileage too:thumbsup:
I was getting about 18 1/2 in my old one and today it was showing about 15 but the more we drove the higher is was getting. It'll be nice to see what it is going to get on a regular basis.

(but you know that you got the slow color, right? :poke::laugh:)
Don't listen to this man, he is out of his mind!:laugh: Red!:thumbsup:

100_0344 (Medium).jpg

My dream truck..:bowdown: Duramax ??? Well it's my second dream the Hybrid truck is my first :whistle:

My dream truck..:bowdown: Duramax ??? Well it's my second dream the Hybrid truck is my first :whistle:

Yeah it's got the Duramax. All my driving is on the highway so a hybrid wouldn't do me any good. If I did a lot of in town driving I wouldn't mind getting one.

Back