Anyone sell NEW Dodge trucks

B00ST00

Registered
Im interested in purchasing a new 2010 or 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel, laramie package preferred. I know dodge had a $9k rebate for leftover 09's and was wondering if anyone knew of something coming up for the 10's. I'd hate to buy one and two weeks later see a huge rebate or 0% financing come out. Thanks for any input!

Andrew

In this economy I think its almost guaranteed that you will see the same rebates here soon. I would wait if you can.

I'm not sure if the 09 is the new style or not. But I just got the slt 10 as a work truck. Its a lot nicer truck than the 08s we had. And the crew cab is a lot more roomy than the quad cab. The new body style is worth wait imho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the opinions. I feel the same way. I currently have an 03 1500 4x4 and im just looking to upgrade to something nicer with more room. I'd like to buy before the spring but im not on any kind of timeline. Thanks again.

Give it a few months, im sure dealers will still be siting on a few of em that they NEED to move.

Pm me your number. I'm a painter at a chrysler dodge jeep dealership. There's a salesman I send business to that is a strait up guy and doesn't give a run around. I can have him call you, or vice versa :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back