Dodge/Cummins people

BigBadDodge

Registered
Thought i'd throw this out there if anyones looking for great deals on parts, this one hit me like a ton of bricks found out today really good friend of mines in some financial trouble and parting out his 04 Ram. This trucks ran high 11's the past 2 years while still being daily driven, he tore it down this winter to beef it up infact his longblocks still at the machine shop, I'm shocked but trying to help my brother out!!

The Time Has Come.....Lots of Performance Parts and The Truck - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

I will personally vouch for everything he has, its all in great shape and he is a great guy decided he needed to lookout for his family first. Wishing i had the money or i'd be going shopping. Also i can get anyone in contact with him if needed

ill pass it along to my buddy, he just broke his tranny and is starting to mod out his rig.

The Time Has Come.....Lots of Performance Parts and The Truck - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

New link he closed down the other one.

Unreal turn out, stuff going like crazy, word got around i built the fan shroud and now i'm responding to pms and emails about it lol
Even had a buddy buy a piston for wall art to help the cause :thumbsup:

I'll be going down this weekend to pickup his stack (not even sure if i'll put it on my truck or not need to decide) and possibly the coolant bypass setup:whistle:

Just thought i'd update this, went down last night with the intention of spending 300 bucks, spent 50 plus trading him and intake horn i made to put on his truck!

That means the trucks staying!!!! We literally moved 10k worth of parts in 3days, he now has enough to get out of what he was into but will have to lay low for awhile. His new very stout built motor comes back from the machine shop tuesday and his wife talked him into keeping the dodge and getting rid of his little silverado daily driver:bowdown: So we're gonna piece it back together on the super cheap/free side. The engine will support 1200 horses but its gonna be all stock fuel and what not till we can get it back to where it was someday! Made my night i no longer have the slow truck of our little group lol

What a wife he's got! Glad he's keepin his truck to build another time.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back